Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What’s your morning routine and how do you feel in the morning?

Posted by   + Show Post

Moms are busy in the morning juggling so many things! Tell us about your morning routine and how you manage to get everything done.

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (281-283):
3girlskdpreno
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I get up with my 2 month old give her morning bottle, she goes down for another hour my 3yr old and 18month old get up I get them dressed we go have breakfast and my coffee normally I throw in a load of clothes I clean up then with my daughters, we have our half hour cartoon time while I fold clothes or tend to 2 month old. then we do our school time practice ABC's 123"s then with the oldest writing our letters, after that is a story then lunch time! take my husband to work come back and its nap time! Normally in the morning I feel so tired then at night I get burst of energy I cant stand that though cause after we get home around 930pm from picking up my husband we get the kids in bed and we goo to our room a lot of nights Ill watch tv til I feel tired! A crazy circle if only i could sleep at night id feel better in the am

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Moms are busy in the morning juggling so many things! Tell us about your morning routine and how you manage to get everything done.

ZAGARIPRUSS
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM

well I get up at 6 get dressed. go down stairs make coffee. watch some news . with peace an quiet. then hubby gets up at 6:30. then make him something to go to work. then get the girls up at 7:30  get them dressed then come down stairs, feed them,get the lunchhes ready then at 8;30 mia gets the bus, them take the other one to pre school. then I do my thing ok I am tired:

sonnyswoman75
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Get up shower, grab some coffee and a quick breakfast and go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)