Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get more time in the morning for other things?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 250 Replies
1 mom liked this

We sent moms Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and asked them to try this new moisturizer as part of their morning routine. 

Read what our moms have to say and then tell us how you get more time in the morning for other things!

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fraujones
1 mom liked this

Can't wait to try it tomorrow morning :)

4/17:  This morning I used Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer in Total Moisture after my morning shower. I am very sleep deprived today because my toddler was up throughout the night, and I was glad that applying Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer was a quick and easy process. The formula is light and non-greasy and I wasn't left with an excess of messy lotion on my hands. It feels easier to judge the amount of moisturizer needed while spraying it across my skin as opposed to squeezing a glob of lotion into my palm. 

This product feels great on my skin. It's been a long winter and my skin is dry from the indoor heat and chapped from being outdoors. Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer replaced much needed moisture to my skin in less than a minute. I was able to put on my work clothes right away and continue my busy morning. This is definitely a great product for moms who have crazy mornings. 

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

momma2mms

Trying it in the morning!!

my4kids274

I am going to start using it tomorrow after my shower. 

kirstina
I did something like that thiz morning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
1 mom liked this

When I wake in the morning I feel tired and want to go back to bed.

I received the cocoa radiant Vaseline spray and go moisturizer.

It was easy to follow the application process of up switch down rub. But it is not something I will do everyday as I normally only moisturizer my legs everyday.

I would describe the product as quick and easy to use. It also smells great and gets the job done.

I felt great after applying the product after my shower.

My skin felt soft and smooth after applying it. And I smelled great.

i was able to get dressed right after applying it with no wait time in between.

ShannaBee
I got mine a couple days ago. First of all, I love the scent! And I do have to brag that it made my skin very soft and did great on my trouble areas (legs and elbows). I did not have to reapply throughout the day either like I do my normal lotion.

I'm usually still groggy in the mornings and my morning shower is my wakeup.

I received the total moisture Spray and Go. I normally have extremely dry skin especially my elbows. I loved that it sprayed! It was a fast and easy process. I just followed the directions. It does dry relatively fast but not as fast as it boasts. It does dry faster than my lotion. It brags that it's non greasy and that's true. I love that about it. I found that apply it directly after my shower, it dried slower. The next day I did my makeup before applying the spray and go and allowing my skin to dry, it dried a lot faster than the day before. I then was able to dress almost right away!

I love this product. I do plan on keeping it in my beauty arsenal. I am retiring my lotion. I love that the application is fast and simple, it does dry fast (except if your skin is wet from showering) and it does keep my skin moisturized. It's not greasy once it dries. I would recommend this product to anyone.

JonesMama

I'm sleepy and groggy in the morning, no matter how much sleep I get. I need coffee and a shower to get me going!

I received the Vaseline Spray & Go Total Moisture. I look forward to trying the other kinds as well. It was so easy to follw the recommended application...fast!

I plan on telling my friends and family how great this product is...it's perfect for busy moms like me who would otherwise skip moisturizing. My skin felt great after using it, and not greasy at all. I was able to use it and get dressed right away. I'm so glad I got the chance to try this!

lovinmyboys...
I love Vaseline Total moisture...which I re eived. I usually purchase the regular lotion.
I like not having a cap or lid to deal with when my hands are wet, slick, or just moisturized. I like the quick application, but feel like I need to reapply more often. It does soak in quickly...maybe a bit too quickly! The scent is great. It does make my skin soft. I am able to dress quickly.
hayliedlr
1 mom liked this

I am so tired in the morning but I get my coffee and watch the today show usually after I get my kids off to the bus at 6:30am.  I wake for my son to wake up (he goes back to bed when we get home) he wakes up around 8:30.  I get him breakfast while I finish my coffee.  we usually have laid back days.

I love the scent of this moisturizer and it is easy to apply.  I always apply cream at night so I can sleep sound, I just feel cleaner when I do that at night. 

SN: when I was putting on the cream my 4 yr old son told me it goes on my butt.  I didn't know why he said that so he showed me the picture on the back and it looked like she was putting it on her toosh lol

Babujai

I received the Cocoa Radiant Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and used it this morning after my shower.  I did quick sprays up and down my legs, up and down my arms, down my trunk and a quick light spray on my back.  I rubbed in the product on my legs, arms and trunk, but I couldn't reach my back...but that was okay because my back felt moisturized but not wet.  I put my clothes on and got on with my morning.  I even had time to put on a full face of make-up, a step I usually skip in the mornings.  I love this product!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)