Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get more time in the morning for other things?

Posted by   + Show Post

We sent moms Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and asked them to try this new moisturizer as part of their morning routine. 

Read what our moms have to say and then tell us how you get more time in the morning for other things!

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Replies (241-250):
midnight_storm
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I'm really surprised by Vaseline Spray and Go. I have extremely dry skin so I moisturize a lot. I usually have to slather on my lotion a couple times a day and then let it absorb in. With Vaseline Spray and Go I can literally spray and go. Its so much more convenient for me and it seems to last longer between uses than my regular lotion. I do use my regular brand for my foot care routine, but I'm definitely adding Vaseline Spray and Go to my regular use list.
funmommy123
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I got the Vaseline spray & go moisturizer, total moisture. My boys are 6 and 9 years old and they got to try out the lotion first. They have to lotion everytime they get out of the shower, or their skin will become dry and itchy. I have to constantly remind them to lotion, because they hate to do it. Now, they have been lotioning everynight without me having to say anything! They love the fact that you just spray and then rub. I also think it's fun for them, because it' a spray lol. It makes our skin so smooth and the smell is wonderful! My boys said that it smells really good also, but they don't put on the lotion in the morning before school. They say eventhough they really like the smell, it smell more on the girly side, so they will put it on at night after their shower. They wanted to know if it came in a scent that was more manly haha. I feel so much cleaner and fresher after I put it on.
Chillisarah
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I've been using the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiantafter my showers and I really love it. I like how I can just spray it on quickly and by the time I go to rub it in most of it has already absorbed and that saves me time.  The days that I'm most pressed for time are early morning Saturdays when I have to get my daughter to ballet practice.  I used this on her as well and every little bit of time saved is good when you are rushing in the morning.

tntmomof2
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM
This couldn't have come at a more perfect time. My skin is severely dry and flaky this time of year. It just doesn't fair well in the winter. I have been using the Vaseline spray and go after every shower and in less than a week my skin was no longer flaky. It's so easy to apply and I love the zero mess.
JZB
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I HATE getting dressed when I'm still wet from my shower, I literally would wait 15+ mins to make sure I am completely dry after I put on regular lotion. I used the this spray and was surprised how well it worked and quick it dried
kellynh
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM

All these posts make me want to try it!

Quoting fraujones:

Can't wait to try it tomorrow morning :)

4/17:  This morning I used Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer in Total Moisture after my morning shower. I am very sleep deprived today because my toddler was up throughout the night, and I was glad that applying Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer was a quick and easy process. The formula is light and non-greasy and I wasn't left with an excess of messy lotion on my hands. It feels easier to judge the amount of moisturizer needed while spraying it across my skin as opposed to squeezing a glob of lotion into my palm. 

This product feels great on my skin. It's been a long winter and my skin is dry from the indoor heat and chapped from being outdoors. Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer replaced much needed moisture to my skin in less than a minute. I was able to put on my work clothes right away and continue my busy morning. This is definitely a great product for moms who have crazy mornings. 

Group Mod

countrygirlkat
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I am loving reading the reviews because I had seen it advertised and wanted to hear more about it.
goddess99
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I want to get this and try it. I have dry skin practically year round.

Flobrooks
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I cannt get past the totally obnoxious advertisement where the underwear model sprays up the front of a leg and arm then down the other, swipes at her knees, jumps in the jacket with dickey attached, jerks up the pants and then drags her feet out of the room.  When that as disappears I might try this product, until then I will continue to rub lotion into my skin, both front and back of legs.

ajwbear
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM

sounds like it is easy to use and smells good, I am going to look for this in my favorite store and see about getting me some.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)