Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What clothes do you wish you could wear more often with body lotion?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 170 Replies
2 moms liked this

We gave moms Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer and asked them to product the product to the test. Check out what outfits our influencer moms are wearing after applying Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer.

Then, tell us what clothes you wish you could wear more often with body lotion?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
dolphingurl1286
I don't like putting clothes on at all after applying lotion. But with the Vaseline spray and go lotion I love it. It doesn't even feel like I put lotion on now. Before my clothes were kind of clingy now they aren't. It's amazing!
momofnate0707

With regular lotion, I avoid putting it on before putting on my scrubs because it seems to discolor them and make them stick to me. Since using the Vaseline spray and go, I can put my lotion on, and immediately put on my scrubs and get ready for work!

kt674

There is nothing worse than trying to put on a t shirt or pair of shorts after moisturizing with regular lotion all over me. And it's even worse during the humid weather during the summer months! I don't like it when I can't pull up my shorts because they are sticking to me! But when I use Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer I have no problems getting my clothes on because it dries quickly!

Jenn8576
With regular lotion I would never ever wear leggings and or tights, they make me feel icky but now with the Vaseline spray and go I wear leggings and tights and now breaking out the shorts for summer time
momofnate0707

With regular lotion, I avoid putting it on before putting on my scrubs because it seems to discolor them and make them stick to me. Since using the Vaseline spray and go, I can put my lotion on, and immediately put on my scrubs and get ready for work!

stykir

I do my shower routine at night time generally, so I don't really have an issue with body lotions and my wardrobe... but I do have satin sheets and have always felt like I couldn't really lather up with a good lotion and just jump into bed until it was all soaked up. With the Vaseline Spray & Go, it really soaks into your skin after the quick rub. It isn't greasy and I didn't feel like it would ruin my sheets. It didn't, either! I have been able to get right into bed after spraying on and rubbing in the moisturizer. It feels so nice to slip into bed after moisturizing!

SuperPickle
3 moms liked this

Hello again everyone. 

I cant say I really have anything I wish I could wear more often with lotion. I have a habit of putting on my body lotion then doing my hair and makeup so I never really noticed a difference when I put on my clothes. I guess now that I really think about it, putting on a pair of closer fitting jeans right after lotion would be a little tough LOL. I am so glad I got to try out Vaseline Spray and Go!

bsuku
1 mom liked this

I never wear lotion before I wear tights, pantyhose or leggins! It just took too long to dry and still get out the door on time for work. The spray and go has helped  with this a ton! I no longer have to be dry and itchy when I wear my dress clothes to work! 

i wish they would come out with a self tanning spray! I think that would be super easy and not leave my fingers orange! I love the way it goes on even with the spray, now I just need some color too! 

AMom29

Quote:

"What clothes do you wish you could wear more often with body lotion?"

The only thing I can think of is a pair of satin pajamas that I wear when I travel.  They feel terrible on a wet body, and I would avoid wearing lotion because the lotion wouldn't dry (or it didn't feel like it ever did).

Kathy-PSPR

First of all I am a jeans & t shirt kinda mom, & scrubs on work days. I have had issues in the past with my lotion getting on my black tanks and black scrub tops. My favorite outfit is my jean capris & a black tank. Usually when I get out of the shower I lotion, the sit around for a bit to dry so I don't get it all over my shirt, which is a pain on work days.

With the Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer I was able to shower, dry, lotion, and dress right away feeling confident & sexy knowing my top was free of gross lotion marks. 

smorekids
Right now I would love to wear more summer outfits. It's been a long Winter here & now that the weather is getting warmer I can't wait to wear shorts, tank tops, & dresses. So using the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisterizer is helping my skin get summer ready. :) But on the chillier days I wear jeans or skinny jeans. I was eager to see how this lotion would work when putting skinny jeans on. With regular lotion I would always get the dye from the jeans rubbed off on my foot or leg, but with the Vaseline Spray & Go I didn't get that so of course I was pleased.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever

I have never let body lotion stop me from wearing what I want. I did not used to wear lotion a lot because I felt most of them left me feeling greasy and I hated it. But since trying the Vaseline spray and go moisturizer I wear it a lot more often because it dose not feel greasy. 

Rushn311
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I don't like ANY clothes with lotion on. I am going to try wearing pajamas after I put the lotion on since this is what I wear mostly being a sahm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)