Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Max the Morning! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Max the Morning!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Replies (171-177):
loveTHEviking
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Hi and welcome to the group! Glad to have you :).

Quoting MoniqueE.:

HELLO ALL MY NAME IS MONIQUE NEWLY SINGLE MOM OF 4 BOYS I RESIDE IN DALLAS TX. I STAY SOO EXHAUSTED. I LOVE WRITING MUSIC AND POETRY AS WELL AS ENJOY COOKING. I SUFFER FROM FIBROMYALGIA AS WELL AS GLAUCOMA. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD RELAX MEANS BECAUSE I DONT GET ANY TIL TIME LAY MY HEAD DOWN AT NIGHT  LOL. I WORK FROM HOME AS AN AVON REP.  I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND CHATTING WITH SOME ALIKE MOMS.

loveTHEviking
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Hi Krystall, I'm Neda. It's nice to met you! Welcome to the group :)!

Quoting Vinterland:

Hello everyone, my name is Krystall and I'm 24. I'm happy married and we have a one year old son. :)

Lindadee
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Hi everyone and thank you for the welcome. I am a divorced mother of three whose dad passed in 2011. Life has taken on new meaning. Our children are 16, 20 and 22 years old. I thought maybe the 16 year old is the only one who still needs me, not true! I just became a grandmother so maybe that helped with that answer. My children still keep me busy, though I'm looking for a life of my own. Being and older parent there are also other issues going on. Like personal ones with me, a new and different set of issues with the two oldest, and still having a teen around. Whew I get tired just thinking of that. Since they all still live with me!

graycalico
by Deon on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Sounds like you have a lot going on a d are proof that parenting never ends. I was 21 when my dad died, and lost my mom last summer, so I know how tough that is. So sorry for your loss and your kids' losses. Congrats on your grand baby!

Quoting Lindadee:

Hi everyone and thank you for the welcome. I am a divorced mother of three whose dad passed in 2011. Life has taken on new meaning. Our children are 16, 20 and 22 years old. I thought maybe the 16 year old is the only one who still needs me, not true! I just became a grandmother so maybe that helped with that answer. My children still keep me busy, though I'm looking for a life of my own. Being and older parent there are also other issues going on. Like personal ones with me, a new and different set of issues with the two oldest, and still having a teen around. Whew I get tired just thinking of that. Since they all still live with me!

CardCraftingMom
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Penny & I'm 49, married for 25yrs, have a 22yr old daughter and a 24yr old son...and I'm from Western MA

TrinnDee
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Hello all! I'm Dee from Connecticut and I have my 9 year old niece. She just started a new school and has been nervous with the change, as am I. I have a BF of 2 years who I've known for 12 years and we are discussing having a baby of our own. (something I'm real nervous about for multiple reasons)

I am a big family person, I love shopping, singing, traveling, finding horror movies and haunted houses that actually scare me, and etc.

I hope to meet some awesome women here that I can get somen advice from every so often..

MrsWhite101610
I need to use the full site instead of the mobile version more often.
Yesterday at 5:52 PM
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Hello fellow mommas. My name is Amanda, I just turned 25 in July. I'm a mother of a 4 1/2 year old and a 30 year old if you count my husband. =) in October we will have been maiied for 4 years, I live in new York. I'm a stay at home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)