Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any weirdness?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
I have plenty of things to be considered weird, but dh laughed at me this week for this one.

We usually buy Crest paste toothpaste. Well he ends up going to the store and picking up Crest Gel toothpaste. I would brush my teeth everyday but I felt as if the gel isn't as good as the paste. I would actually gag as I would spit the gel (after I brushed) spit out. I only took it for about 3 days before I went to the store and bought the paste to just justify my mouth is clean.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM
DH doesn't like the gel toothpaste either. He uses only the paste.

DD on the other has some cute/weird stuff. She can't eat a sandwich or a piece of cheese unless it is perfectly square.
TigerofMu
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I'm kind of picky about my toothpaste too.

Numom61507
by Tina on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I prefer gel because the paste makes me gag. 

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I cant use flouride at all. I gag and get headaches.

If you wanna talk weird though...well lets just say I qualify as aspergers. There is nothing normal about me. :)
Vertical15
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I'm not overly picky about my toothpaste but I do have some quirks.  Like I can't go to bed if something is on the floor of my bedroom.

Jrs_mama
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't go to sleep without getting a wipey and cleaning between my toes, after I'm done throw the wipey away and wash my hands and close the bathroom door on my way out. I pass my dresser get cream and go to sleep.

Quoting Vertical15:

I'm not overly picky about my toothpaste but I do have some quirks.  Like I can't go to bed if something is on the floor of my bedroom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)