Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner? 4/9

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
Tonight I'm making bbq pork, mac & cheese & green beans :). I've cubed the pork chops up & they've been cooking in the crockpot ALL day in bbq sauce! Smells good at the Michael house :)! What's for dinner at your house? :)

XOXO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Homemade chicken nuggets, veggie platter with dip, sweet potato fries (homemade of course).
Numom61507
by Tina on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 PM

We went to Applebee's for dinner. It was really warm inside so I didn't want to start cooking..

Vertical15
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

We had dinner at my Mom's house.  She made chinese-all sorts of dishes.  There were 13 of us!

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Homemade hot and sour soup and eggrolls :)
loveTHEviking
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:11 AM
I love Applebee's :).
Quoting Numom61507:

We went to Applebee's for dinner. It was really warm inside so I didn't want to start cooking..

Numom61507
by Tina on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I used to like Friday's until they discontinued my favorite dish. Now the only reason I go there is the mozza sticks and Ultimate Mudslides.. lol

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting Numom61507:

loveTHEviking
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I love Fridays too! What was your fave dish? I love everything at Fridays lol. Never had the mudslides.. not too sure about alcohol & chocolate. 

Quoting Numom61507:

I used to like Friday's until they discontinued my favorite dish. Now the only reason I go there is the mozza sticks and Ultimate Mudslides.. lol

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting Numom61507:

Numom61507
by Tina on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh the mudslides are to die for! OMG so good!! They had this chicken sausage penne that was amazing. It was always enough for 2 meals. I loved it!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I love Fridays too! What was your fave dish? I love everything at Fridays lol. Never had the mudslides.. not too sure about alcohol & chocolate. 

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting Numom61507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)