Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know at first this might sound stupid, so bear with me. lol. I think I drink too much water. I drink 80 to 100 oz per day and I only weigh 120 lbs. I can't gain weight. I can't get pregnant. My fertility charting instructor said she was surprised my dr hadn't recommended a fatty acid supplement and that got me thinking about fat in general. I eat a lot of healthy fat and in general have a healthy diet. I tracked my calories for a week and I take in way more than I'm suppossed to need per day and yet, despite a lack of excessive excercise, I can't gain weight. I want to weight 10 to 15 lbs more since that's what I weighed when i got pregnant with Ethan. For some reason, it's in my mind that gainign weight is what I need to do to get pregnant.

So my question, could I be drinking too much water? and if so, how do i stop it?

by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Replies (21-25):
leanntx
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Lol, most of the Vitamin Water flavors are pretty good. They definitely beat Gatorade or Powerade!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Funny you mention that, I found it on sale at target and ive really enjoyed it! Thanks

Quoting leanntx:

Since you don't really like sports drinks, try The lemonade Vitamin Water, it's actually really good! Or you could buy some of the Mio water enhancers too.

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Totally! I can do some the gatorade but powerade is gross. Dh drinks it all the time and I dont get it.

Quoting leanntx:

Lol, most of the Vitamin Water flavors are pretty good. They definitely beat Gatorade or Powerade!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Funny you mention that, I found it on sale at target and ive really enjoyed it! Thanks

Quoting leanntx:

Since you don't really like sports drinks, try The lemonade Vitamin Water, it's actually really good! Or you could buy some of the Mio water enhancers too.

leanntx
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I'm with you. Neither one of us like Powerade, we really only drink sports drinks when we're at the race track in the heat all day.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Totally! I can do some the gatorade but powerade is gross. Dh drinks it all the time and I dont get it.

Quoting leanntx:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting leanntx:

SlightlyPerfect
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Have you tried SoBe's LifeWater drink? Just the coconut one, not the coconut-mango one.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

And tastes awful! Is there a solution for that?

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Try coconut water. It's really hydrating.

slightlyperfect

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM
I havent tried that particular one. I will check it out. Thanks :)

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Have you tried SoBe's LifeWater drink? Just the coconut one, not the coconut-mango one.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

And tastes awful! Is there a solution for that?

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Try coconut water. It's really hydrating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)