Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookworms

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM
  • 36 Replies

If you like to read then this is for you! :)

What was the last book you read?

Neda--Proud Mommy to Ian & Thomas

Spoiled wifey to Steven <3

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
craftybookworm
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I just finished the Sookie Stackhouse series.  It took me a little over 3 months to read 12 books.

loveTHEviking
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I read those too & I LOVED them :)!

Welcome to the group btw :)!

Quoting craftybookworm:

I just finished the Sookie Stackhouse series.  It took me a little over 3 months to read 12 books.

Numom61507
by Tina on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I read a lot of self-help books and recipe books. The last book I read was "the divorce diet". 

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

The out of Sync child. althought i'm not technically finished. I used to be very into novels but now I spend all my time reading about special needs.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I just finished "my mother was nuts" by Penny Marshall.
loveTHEviking
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:59 PM

That sounds interesting! There's a book called Hemlock Grove that I want to read. It was made into a tv show & apparently it's a Netflicks exclusive.

Quoting mamamedic69:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM

It was very interesting. It was basically her autobiography and how and why she turned out like she did. It's written with great humour and self reflection.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

That sounds interesting! There's a book called Hemlock Grove that I want to read. It was made into a tv show & apparently it's a Netflicks exclusive.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Vertical15
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I love to read its just I don't have time to read these days.  The last book I finised was the first in the Twilight series.  I started the second one but haven't gotten through that yet.  They are quick reads but I just haven't picked it up in ages.

loveTHEviking
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Oh I love the Twilight series! I cried through New Moon lol.

Quoting Vertical15:

I love to read its just I don't have time to read these days.  The last book I finised was the first in the Twilight series.  I started the second one but haven't gotten through that yet.  They are quick reads but I just haven't picked it up in ages.

TigerofMu
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I just finished The Light Between Oceans. I am reading Three Weeks to Say Goodbye by CJ Box right now.  My whole list so far this year is on my Goodreads, and my 2013 Book Log!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)