Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spider-Man Update.. UPDATED

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, Ladies! 

I so appreciate the love and support I received from my last post. I had a busy day but was able to catch a few spare moments to research some more party companies. 

I found one with a comparable package but they didn't have S-M listed as an available character. I e-mailed them to ask for a full list. I also sent out e-mails to 3 other local companies. I'm hoping one of them works out. 

FINGERS CROSSSED!!!

UPDATE: No word from either place yet. I don't get it. If you're running a business, wouldn't you acknowledge emails from potential clients?

2ND UPDATE: We heard back from a company that looks like it will be a good fit. My husband is calling them back today (Sunday) to see if it's still available and to leave the deposit. Still crossing my fingers. I could really use some good news right now!!

by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Replies (11-12):
Numom61507
by Tina on May. 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband called and they didn't call us back. I hope it's because they are busy. I will try them tomorrow sometime myself.. He will just have to leave his credit card home. HAHA!

Quoting mamamedic69:

I hope you were able to get a hold of them today and that they still had one available.

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Fingers crossed for you!

Quoting Numom61507:

Hi, Ladies! 

I so appreciate the love and support I received from my last post. I had a busy day but was able to catch a few spare moments to research some more party companies. 

I found one with a comparable package but they didn't have S-M listed as an available character. I e-mailed them to ask for a full list. I also sent out e-mails to 3 other local companies. I'm hoping one of them works out. 

FINGERS CROSSSED!!!

UPDATE: No word from either place yet. I don't get it. If you're running a business, wouldn't you acknowledge emails from potential clients?

2ND UPDATE: We heard back from a company that looks like it will be a good fit. My husband is calling them back today (Sunday) to see if it's still available and to leave the deposit. Still crossing my fingers. I could really use some good news right now!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)