Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for Dinner! 5/1

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 17 Replies

What are your plans for dinner?

We are having BBQ ribs, green beans almondine, and egg noodles with a homemade sauce that DH is making (All I know is it has bacon in it).

by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveTHEviking
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Sounds yummy although I don't know what almondine is..? I'm not sure what we're having tonight. Maybe breakfast. We bought some small ham steaks so I might cook those & make some eggs & toast to go w/ it.

Vertical15
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I work tonight so its whatever they make us eating

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Almondine is just lightly cooking slivered almonds in butter and they get poured over steamed green beans. We had breakfast for dinner the other night (blueberry pancakes). Ham and eggs sounds yummy!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Sounds yummy although I don't know what almondine is..? I'm not sure what we're having tonight. Maybe breakfast. We bought some small ham steaks so I might cook those & make some eggs & toast to go w/ it.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM

That's the best type, a surprise that you don't have to cook!

Quoting Vertical15:

I work tonight so its whatever they make us eating

leanntx
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
DH is making fried chicken, and I'll most likely make mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans with onion and bacon pieces.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds really good!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Almondine is just lightly cooking slivered almonds in butter and they get poured over steamed green beans. We had breakfast for dinner the other night (blueberry pancakes). Ham and eggs sounds yummy!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Sounds yummy!

Quoting leanntx:

DH is making fried chicken, and I'll most likely make mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans with onion and bacon pieces.
thecoffeefairy
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Tonight is cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in prosciutto in a red wine sauce, herbed biscuits and glazed carrots.
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Yummy!!!!

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Tonight is cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in prosciutto in a red wine sauce, herbed biscuits and glazed carrots.

MamaMandee
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Tonight is just the younger kids & I, so chicken strips, hot dogs, mac & cheese and fruit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN