Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS swallowed a cherry pit.

Posted by   + Show Post
DH brought DS to the farmers market this morning, where he swallowed a cherry pit.

It should be fine, right? It's a food product.....
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Replies (11-11):
collinsmommy0
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM
He seems fine & it's been 3 days!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)