Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's right. I said it. But im a weird shopaholic. I love deals. I love thrift stores and garage sales. And most of it is for ds. I have tons of stuff I just gave away because I had litteraly a walk in closet full of baby stuff. What is wrong with me? Lol. So there is my confession. Not sure I want to stop. Haha
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Replies (21-27):
KristinRox
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I can see how you can easily become a shopaholic with kids. Its so much fun buying your kids clothes and cool new gadgets. I get pure enjoyment of buying new things for my kids as well. 

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:37 AM

They do! last weekend they had a $5 sale & I so got a few new shirts :). I love Rue 21!

Quoting leanntx:

Then I'm weird like you! I love shopping for deals and sales. I've gotten to where I do most of my shopping at Ross and Marshall's. Occasionally, I'll go to Rue 21 to get something for myself because they have AWESOME sales!

leanntx
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM
It's my favorite store! I think I feel a shopping trip coming on! 😋

Quoting loveTHEviking:

They do! last weekend they had a $5 sale & I so got a few new shirts :). I love Rue 21!

Quoting leanntx:

Then I'm weird like you! I love shopping for deals and sales. I've gotten to where I do most of my shopping at Ross and Marshall's. Occasionally, I'll go to Rue 21 to get something for myself because they have AWESOME sales!

Vertical15
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM

When I first started using coupons I would do the same thing.  I would buy things we wouldn't use and then things would go to waste.  Ive gotten MUCH better at that.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

i do too!!! except i realized that a lot of times if there is a sale or a coupon for an item i have a tendency to buy stuff i wouldn't normally buy. this means in the long run i'm not really saving money! ugh. sales are my drug.

Quoting Vertical15:

I'm addicted to the thought of saving money. I like shopping for deals. I know where the discount stuff in my regular stores is all located.

kellynh
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I love bargains!!! 

ceciliam
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Everyone should love a good bargain:)

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

haha. i have trouble being friends with people who don't like bargains. it's like "who are you?!"

Quoting ceciliam:

Everyone should love a good bargain:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)