Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend 5/4-5/5

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
  • 46 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Any plans?
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 4, 2013 at 7:22 AM
My plans are to finish a few projects that I started. Then to help dd finish her birdhouse. (We made a few out of cardboard milk containers)

DH and DS are going to be playing pool this evening so DD and I will have a mani/pedi night.

Tomorrow we have church/religion class in the morning but then we go back for a wonderful concert in memory of a dear friend.
deadlights86
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Dh is working. I'm working on laundry gotta get the yard mowed and go grocery shopping.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I put in a load of clothes. Hubby is still sleeping (jerk lol). Later we're taking the boys over to my MIL's & Steve & I are going out :). Happy weekend!

loveTHEviking
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Thought this was cute & wanted to share!

loveTHEviking
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Sounds awesome :)! Sorry about your friend!

Quoting mamamedic69:

My plans are to finish a few projects that I started. Then to help dd finish her birdhouse. (We made a few out of cardboard milk containers)

DH and DS are going to be playing pool this evening so DD and I will have a mani/pedi night.

Tomorrow we have church/religion class in the morning but then we go back for a wonderful concert in memory of a dear friend.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 4, 2013 at 7:46 AM
We've had so much rain here that when I get a chance to mow it'll be waist high, lol!

I did grocery shopping yesterday. I'm not a fan of shopping but have fun.

Quoting deadlights86:

Dh is working. I'm working on laundry gotta get the yard mowed and go grocery shopping.
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 4, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Dads usually get to sleep while the house is abuzz with activity. DD said to me this morning "daddy needs more sleep than mommy, so daddy has longer days?"

Enjoy your time out today.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I put in a load of clothes. Hubby is still sleeping (jerk lol). Later we're taking the boys over to my MIL's & Steve & I are going out :). Happy weekend!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 4, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Happens every time!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Thought this was cute & wanted to share!

deadlights86
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
I've been meaning to go for days. I normally love going cause I get away from the kids but I just haven't felt like it but we're running low on foods the kids can get themselves so I guess I gotta go today.

Quoting mamamedic69:

We've had so much rain here that when I get a chance to mow it'll be waist high, lol!

I did grocery shopping yesterday. I'm not a fan of shopping but have fun.

Quoting deadlights86:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. He was a beautiful person inside and out. He was one of our cantors in our choir and had the voice of an angel.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Sounds awesome :)! Sorry about your friend!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN