Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Any plans?
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Replies (41-46):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Happy Birthday!!

I hope you're okay!

Quoting kellynh:

My birthday was yesterday. Spent part in the ER... Lol!! 

Numom61507
by Tina on May. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM

My Grandmother (90) actually thought I was going to pay Tobey Maguire to come to the party. I told her if I had that kind of money, i would have a bigger house! LOL. She's soo losing it!

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm still searching for it. It's like trying to see who really is Spider-Man, lol.

Quoting Numom61507:

What is this 'relax' thing you speak of? LOL

Quoting mamamedic69:

Sounds like a fun weekend. I hope you get to relax a little too.

Quoting Numom61507:

Friday was my brother and sister-in-law's baby gender reveal party (it's a boy!). Saturday was a birthday party. Sunday is teeball practice and laundry. 

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Lol! Sometimes the older generation ate just as cute as the younger ones.

Quoting Numom61507:

My Grandmother (90) actually thought I was going to pay Tobey Maguire to come to the party. I told her if I had that kind of money, i would have a bigger house! LOL. She's soo losing it!

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm still searching for it. It's like trying to see who really is Spider-Man, lol.

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Friday was my brother and sister-in-law's baby gender reveal party (it's a boy!). Saturday was a birthday party. Sunday is teeball practice and laundry. 

Numom61507
by Tina on May. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I love when she goes back and forth with my daughter. It's hilarious. Sometimes one has no idea what the other is saying. Every time I try to video it, Gma stops me. Party pooper!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM
That is cute! Maybe someday you'll be able to record it.

Quoting Numom61507:

I love when she goes back and forth with my daughter. It's hilarious. Sometimes one has no idea what the other is saying. Every time I try to video it, Gma stops me. Party pooper!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Numom61507
by Tina on May. 7, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I'll have to pass the phone off to my father. He's technologically slow so she would never guess in a million years that he was taking video!

Quoting mamamedic69:

That is cute! Maybe someday you'll be able to record it.

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting Numom61507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)