Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is the cutest quirk your kiddo has?

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 23 Replies
My ds didnt know how to hug with his arms. He is learnin now but it was so cute to watch him just crash into uou with his head to head.
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leanntx
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Our LO likes to "head butt", lol, if you lean your head towards him he will push against it with his
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM
My dd has to be just like me. When I'm wearing my flip flops she runs up and asks for me to put her bare feet on. If I have my sunglasses on she is too. If I have my purse she will run and get hers.
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Haha cute

Quoting leanntx:

Our LO likes to "head butt", lol, if you lean your head towards him he will push against it with his
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM
That's really cute :)

Quoting mamamedic69:

My dd has to be just like me. When I'm wearing my flip flops she runs up and asks for me to put her bare feet on. If I have my sunglasses on she is too. If I have my purse she will run and get hers.
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 5, 2013 at 9:18 PM

She is my mini me!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

That's really cute :)

Quoting mamamedic69:

Numom61507
by Tina on May. 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

When my daughter hugs you, she pats you on the back. My Gma does it too. 

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Ian used to hug people like that :). It was so cute!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

My ds didnt know how to hug with his arms. He is learnin now but it was so cute to watch him just crash into uou with his head to head.

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Both my boys have like this face where they will scrunch up there noses at me & make little piggy noises. It's so cute!

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:42 AM

So adorable! Ian is like that with his daddy :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 6, 2013 at 8:02 AM
They are so cute when they do that. I actually have to plan on leaving 15 mins before I really need to go so my girl can get herself to be like me.

Must be cute to see Ian and his dad looking like each other.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

So adorable! Ian is like that with his daddy :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)