Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is the cutest quirk your kiddo has?

My ds didnt know how to hug with his arms. He is learnin now but it was so cute to watch him just crash into uou with his head to head.
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Replies (21-23):
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Haha. We say "use arms". Is that an asd thing? I thought my kiddo was the only one who did that. Haha

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I love how you explain it "the crash thing" lol. That's pretty much what happens though. Ian still does it from time to time & then I'll tell him to give me a REAL hug & he does.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

aww. i didn't even start teaching him to use arms until he did the crash thing into this little girl and she just gave him the nastiest look. it broke my heart. so i started teaching him to use arms to hug. otherwise he probably would have been 20 before he learned. lol

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Ian used to hug people like that :). It was so cute!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

My ds didnt know how to hug with his arms. He is learnin now but it was so cute to watch him just crash into uou with his head to head.

Vertical15
by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Its funny-when we try to get the boys down for naps we all lay down together and my husband always tries to get him to lay by himself first because he's the easiest to cuddle with LoL

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

haha that's cute. Ethan doesn't conform. he's so hard to carry because he's just like rod striaght. lol

Quoting Vertical15:

My 5yo doesn't like anything near his face.  When its time for goodnight or I'm leaving for work he will give me the best hug and then for the kiss he nods his head down so I can kiss the top of his head.  He is really the best cuddle though!  He will grip onto you and conform to you and just snuggles.  Love it!

TigerofMu
by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Our youngest is quite a comedienne and a mimic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN