Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Tuesday morning! 5/7

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 17 Replies

Good morning ladies! It's Tuesday.. yay lol. One more day closer to the weekend :). Today is a busy day for me & I honestly wish it wasn't. My mom & I are going to have breakfast with Ian at school & then I have an appointment, Thomas has a doctors appointment & then back home to do laundry & wait for Ian to get home. Then at 5:30 Ian has therapy. I'm very tired today, didn't sleep good last night.. but I do have my coffee so I'll be buzzing around here in no time ;). 

What are your plans for the day?

by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 7, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Good morning. It was another sleepless night for me and my girl. I'm not in the right mood today so today should be interesting.
campbelltownvet
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Love that quote on teddy bears on the image. 

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM

not enough sleep. going to make coffee soon. i was supposed to go walking with a friend today but it's raining really hard. good news is i hung all my diapers out last night so they are getting rain stripped now! yay! dr appt for ethan today. gotta put on my boxing gloves before i go. ninja

leanntx
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I actually overslept this morning. 😳Thanks to a teething baby. 😟 The boys have Field Day at school today, so I'm trying to get our LO to take a nap so I can get ready and we can go watch! I also need to get DH packed and ready to leave for work in the morning.
collinsmommy0
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Errands. Lots of errands.

Post office, toys r is/babies r us, target....I forget where else.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Thomas had a doctors appointment today too. Why do you have to put on your boxing gloves lol?

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

not enough sleep. going to make coffee soon. i was supposed to go walking with a friend today but it's raining really hard. good news is i hung all my diapers out last night so they are getting rain stripped now! yay! dr appt for ethan today. gotta put on my boxing gloves before i go. ninja

loveTHEviking
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Thomas is teething too!

Quoting leanntx:

I actually overslept this morning. 😳Thanks to a teething baby. 😟 The boys have Field Day at school today, so I'm trying to get our LO to take a nap so I can get ready and we can go watch! I also need to get DH packed and ready to leave for work in the morning.

Numom61507
by Tina on May. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I wanted to get some grocery shopping done, but it didn't happen. My husband took my truck and left me his car. When I went to leave, I discovered so much garbage in his car, I couldn't even stomach driving it. So much garbage, there was no room for grocery bags. I took pics and sent them to my sister. Unbelievable!

loveTHEviking
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

That sounds insane! I'm sorry :/.

Quoting Numom61507:

I wanted to get some grocery shopping done, but it didn't happen. My husband took my truck and left me his car. When I went to leave, I discovered so much garbage in his car, I couldn't even stomach driving it. So much garbage, there was no room for grocery bags. I took pics and sent them to my sister. Unbelievable!

leanntx
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM
It's horrible! Poor baby!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Thomas is teething too!

Quoting leanntx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN