Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What tips do you have for getting your teenager out the door?

Posted by   + Show Post

After getting three kids out the door, Denise barely has time to get herself ready in the morning.  In this episode of Max the Morning, Nia gives Denise a helping hand with her tornado of teenagers. 

What tips do you have for getting your teenager out the door?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Replies (61-66):
sjeanine
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 9:29 AM
My son homeschools so it is not a problem unless we are heading out for an appointment or scheduled activity. If that is the case, I make sure he has picked out what clothes he's planning on wearing the night before and his alarm is set to get up in time to get ready!
SCMOM1707
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM
My 12 yo son has a very simple routine cuz he can't handle much more than that first thing in the morning and we haven't started school with my 4 yo daughter yet so I'm not sure how this going to go cuz she is not a morning child.
MomQueen162
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Learned a new tip today - first day of school outfits should always be tried on at a minimum the night before school or earlier if they were purchased earlier in the summer. This morning's drama came from an uexpected source - my son - who is generally carefree about what he wears, but this is the first day of high school. When he put on the shirt he had planned to wear, which was new, the fabric had static cling and he was clearly worried that it would be uncomfortable and a distraction. My husband tried to save the day by spraying the back of my son's shirt with a static cling spray. This only made matters worse as the spray has an odor to it, that even teenage boy body sprays couldn't cover. Several shirts later, he was out the door looking just fine, but in order to reduce the chaos in the morning, I suggest trying on new things (always!) and in general, picking out clothes the night before.
Lois1971
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I don't have one
dubes
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:41 AM
testing
batjmom
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM
No teenagers here
My kids are 11 and 12 and we get a lot ready the night before and I get up and hour before my kids to make the morning routine go smoother
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN