Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Friday morning! 5/10

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  • 14 Replies

Oh.. Ian's birthday is in 21 days & he'll be 6 :)! I think I may cry again this year lol. He's growimg up so fast & he gets smarter everyday *sigh*! Anyhow.... YAY for Friday :).

It's exciting b/c tonihgt is Ians Spring caranival at school so we're going to that tonight. I can't wait! His book fair is tonight as well! The weather is going to be fantastic here today, it's going to be 85 by nonn today :). Yipee! 

What are your plans for today?

by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM
No plans for the day, yet. I have to go and get some party stuff for next weekend and tomato cages but that's about all.

Enjoy the carnival tonight.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Quoting mamamedic69:

No plans for the day, yet. I have to go and get some party stuff for next weekend and tomato cages but that's about all.

Enjoy the carnival tonight.

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

awwwww.....i might cry this year too. Our babies grow way too fast. have fun tonight!

today is walking and then Ethan's therapies. Making a few phone calls. Overall not a bad day  ;)

leanntx
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I need to go b-day gift shopping for little girl's
party tomorrow and I'm going to get a new charm for my Pandora bracelet as my Mother's Day gift
loveTHEviking
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Thanks!

It's so bittersweet seeing the kids grow up. My Thomas will be 2 in November & I'll cry then too lol. Walking sounds awesome, it's deff a nice day for it :).

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

awwwww.....i might cry this year too. Our babies grow way too fast. have fun tonight!

today is walking and then Ethan's therapies. Making a few phone calls. Overall not a bad day  ;)

loveTHEviking
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Yay :))

Quoting leanntx:

I need to go b-day gift shopping for little girl's
party tomorrow and I'm going to get a new charm for my Pandora bracelet as my Mother's Day gift

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

i haven't cried at birthdays yet, but milestones make me a puddle. like getting rid of bottles. that about did me in. lol. but 3 is a big birthday and means he isn't even close to a baby anymore. :( i'm sad just typing it. i wish i could just pop out babies about 3 months old. skip the horrendous newborn stage and go straight to unbearable cuteness.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Thanks!

It's so bittersweet seeing the kids grow up. My Thomas will be 2 in November & I'll cry then too lol. Walking sounds awesome, it's deff a nice day for it :).

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

TigerofMu
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you have an exciting and fun day planned!  My DH has the day off and he ran to town with our older two to pick up some wood and other stuff.  We are heading over to the Town Hall in a bit to pick up our building permit, the library to go to the library, and post office...then we have Friday Family Fun Night.

collinsmommy0
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Fun! I had an eye doctor appointment & they did a whole mess of tests (pressure, pic of optic nerve, dilated my eyes, etc) so now my eyes feel really tired.

DS went to the farmers market & then did the water table with DH while I was gone - he went in to work late. Now DS is sad that he left & keeps asking for him :(
Bob192
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Glad you had a good day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN