Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's Day

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM
  • 31 Replies

What are your plans? 

by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveTHEviking
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Not really sure yet. 

Vertical15
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Got my Mother's Day present from my boys yesterday :)

Vertical15
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

My MIL is the one behind this one.  When it came it was a bit melted and as you can see on the pineapple and the tips of the chocolate dipped apples it just looked rough so they sent me another one this morning!  Holy fruit, batman!

Vertical15
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Does the family usually plan the day?

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Not really sure yet. 

loveTHEviking
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Most of the time we just do whatever & play the day by ear. Steves mom lives about an hour away from us so usually she comes down to see HER mom. If so then we go over to Grandmas to see her. If not Steve will just call her. My mom we always go see, she lives close. So we haven't heard from Steves mom so I'm not sure what's going on. Mothers day is always confusing for me lol. I'm always like where are we going lol?

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Not really sure yet. 

loveTHEviking
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! I love those ediable arrangements :).

Quoting Vertical15:

Got my Mother's Day present from my boys yesterday :)

Vertical15
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Ah, ok.  It is confusing.  We didn't make plans with my mom this year just my MIL.  Every holiday is always who's family this time?

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Most of the time we just do whatever & play the day by ear. Steves mom lives about an hour away from us so usually she comes down to see HER mom. If so then we go over to Grandmas to see her. If not Steve will just call her. My mom we always go see, she lives close. So we haven't heard from Steves mom so I'm not sure what's going on. Mothers day is always confusing for me lol. I'm always like where are we going lol?

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Not really sure yet. 

loveTHEviking
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I wish we could do things that way! Special days & holidays are really stressful for us :/.

Quoting Vertical15:

Ah, ok.  It is confusing.  We didn't make plans with my mom this year just my MIL.  Every holiday is always who's family this time?

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Not really sure yet. 

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
No plans for Mother's Day as the day will be focused on my dd. I will call my mom tho in the morning.
Bmat
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Taking a meal to my mom's this evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN