Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Monday morning! 5/13

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM
  • 14 Replies

Good morning loves! I hope everyone had an awesome Mothers Day & Deanna I hope your DD had an awesome birthday :)! They grow up way too fast. 

My Mothers day was very awesome indeed :). I have to say that I got a little spoiled & I got to see my nephews & my brothers yesterday.. very good day :). Sadly it is back to reality for me as it is Monday.. dun dun dun lol. I have a few things I need to get done today and one of them is cleaning Ians room. His birthday is in a few weeks and his toys need to be trashed and some need to be put up. He was so much stuff it's unreal. I need to go through his clothes too. He's growing like a weed! Well I hope everyone enjoys the day :).

So.. what are your plans for the day?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 13, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Thank you, Neda. My girl had an awesome birthday yesterday and she gets more fun stuff this week and another party on Saturday.

My plans for the day is to go pick up the Tinkerbell birthday stuff from the party place. Then I need to pack for Disney World trip. Just going down for a couple of days as a gift for dd.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Sure!

She's isn't spoiled at all lol ;)! We're taking Ian to Disney in June :). His birthday is May 31st so that's our present to him. He's so excited :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

Thank you, Neda. My girl had an awesome birthday yesterday and she gets more fun stuff this week and another party on Saturday.

My plans for the day is to go pick up the Tinkerbell birthday stuff from the party place. Then I need to pack for Disney World trip. Just going down for a couple of days as a gift for dd.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Of course she's not spoiled, lol!

Luckily we have a free hotel stay and two days left on our tickets. Add in hubby switching jobs so he is home every night works for all the pieces to fall into place.

Enjoy Disney!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Sure!

She's isn't spoiled at all lol ;)! We're taking Ian to Disney in June :). His birthday is May 31st so that's our present to him. He's so excited :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

loveTHEviking
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM

LOL :)

That's awesome! Our passes run out the first of July so we're going this one last time with the kids and hopefully Steve agrees to renew them :).

Thanks and you guys too!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Of course she's not spoiled, lol!

Luckily we have a free hotel stay and two days left on our tickets. Add in hubby switching jobs so he is home every night works for all the pieces to fall into place.

Enjoy Disney!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Sure!

Quoting mamamedic69:

TigerofMu
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

We have some laundry and things to do, and I'm going to plant my Mother's Day flowers!  And maybe even finish the top row of our brick wall.

TigerofMu
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and the library!  Can't forget the library!

loveTHEviking
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a busy day!

Quoting TigerofMu:

We have some laundry and things to do, and I'm going to plant my Mother's Day flowers!  And maybe even finish the top row of our brick wall.

TigerofMu
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh they usually are! :)

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Sounds like a busy day!

Quoting TigerofMu:

Rushn311
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM

good morning!

Ive been up since 6:30. I had to get ready and take my puppy to the vet to get his hips checked, shots and to get neutered. I will be taking my son to prek in about 15 minutes. Then napping. LOL

loveTHEviking
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:58 AM

What kind of puppy do you have?

Quoting Rushn311:

good morning!

Ive been up since 6:30. I had to get ready and take my puppy to the vet to get his hips checked, shots and to get neutered. I will be taking my son to prek in about 15 minutes. Then napping. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN