Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Monday morning! 5/13

Posted by   + Show Post

Good morning loves! I hope everyone had an awesome Mothers Day & Deanna I hope your DD had an awesome birthday :)! They grow up way too fast. 

My Mothers day was very awesome indeed :). I have to say that I got a little spoiled & I got to see my nephews & my brothers yesterday.. very good day :). Sadly it is back to reality for me as it is Monday.. dun dun dun lol. I have a few things I need to get done today and one of them is cleaning Ians room. His birthday is in a few weeks and his toys need to be trashed and some need to be put up. He was so much stuff it's unreal. I need to go through his clothes too. He's growing like a weed! Well I hope everyone enjoys the day :).

So.. what are your plans for the day?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Replies (11-14):
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM

i have to make another hundred million phone calls. lol. i'm so sick of making phone calls, but it has to be done for the big move. then bible study tonight. i love our bible study and i'm so sad that we are almost done. :(

Rushn311
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM

He's  a bull mastiff/st bernard

Quoting loveTHEviking:

What kind of puppy do you have?

Quoting Rushn311:

good morning!

Ive been up since 6:30. I had to get ready and take my puppy to the vet to get his hips checked, shots and to get neutered. I will be taking my son to prek in about 15 minutes. Then napping. LOL

collinsmommy0
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:14 PM

We had a busy day so far - I had a doctor's appointment, stopped at the bank, went to the library to return books, went to the library play group (we go 1-2 times a month), went to the park after with a play group mom, now we are home & DS is sleeping....for another 20 minutes or so!

loveTHEviking
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Awwwwww :). He's going to be a giant dog!

Quoting Rushn311:

He's  a bull mastiff/st bernard

Quoting loveTHEviking:

What kind of puppy do you have?

Quoting Rushn311:

good morning!

Ive been up since 6:30. I had to get ready and take my puppy to the vet to get his hips checked, shots and to get neutered. I will be taking my son to prek in about 15 minutes. Then napping. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)