Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is buying a bathing suit traumatic or no big deal for you?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

at the beach  Normally it's a traumatic experience for me but went to Penney's and found something right away. Whew, that's done for another two years.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM
It's very traumatic for me. I've looked for one for 3 years and I cry everytime I try one on.

I did buy one because we were going on vacation but I hate they way I look in it.
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I wouldn't say traumatic but its frustrating. I can't find bottoms the cover all my butt without looking grannyish.
collinsmommy0
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:54 PM
It's no big deal for me. However, I have issues because the ones DH wants me to wear (Victoria secret) are oddly shaped for me & my nipples tend to *almost* slip out. I blame it on nursing for 2+ years.....so I'm basically only wearing halter tops & DH would rather see me in something skimpier.

Basically every time we go on a water based vacation I compromise with him which one to buy
Numom61507
by Tina on May. 24, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Traumatic. I can never find one that fits right and my boobs never get the support they need..

Vertical15
by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM

It depends.  Last year I went on vacation and took my suit from the year before.  Went swimming and realized it was way to big (win!) then had to go shopping for a new one that evening and had to go from store to store to find one.  This year I have my eye on one but its a bit expensive and I haven't had the chance to try it on yet. 

TigerofMu
by on May. 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Can't ever find one, but that's partly because I'm not willing to pay a gazillion dollars.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)