Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Cookin' 5/29/13

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

The Pioneer Woman recipe for Chicken and Dumplings is what I am making for dinner tonight.

What are you all having?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Vertical15
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM

My son's science fair is tonight and instead of cooking we are going out for dinner.  His choice on where so I don't know yet!  I have off work though so it will be nice no matter what he chooses :)

loveTHEviking
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

That looks so freaking good Deanna!!! I have no clue what we're doing for dinner tonight. It's been one of those weeks.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Have fun and enjoy. It's always nice to have a night off!

Quoting Vertical15:

My son's science fair is tonight and instead of cooking we are going out for dinner.  His choice on where so I don't know yet!  I have off work though so it will be nice no matter what he chooses :)

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

The Pioneer Woman always has some really great  easy and haelthy recipes. I'm trying something different this time. I'll let you know how it turns out. I haven't found a recipe that has not been good tho.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

That looks so freaking good Deanna!!! I have no clue what we're doing for dinner tonight. It's been one of those weeks.

Numom61507
by Tina on May. 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM

More than likely, sandwiches. Mini has a teeball game from 530-7 (as long as the rain holds off) and we usually just do sandwiches those nights. 

collinsmommy0
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Tacos!

That dish looks really good. What's the pioneer woman?
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I know I'll be doing the same thing if/when my girl wants to do sports.

Quoting Numom61507:

More than likely, sandwiches. Mini has a teeball game from 530-7 (as long as the rain holds off) and we usually just do sandwiches those nights. 

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Her name is Ree Drummond and she was on the food network for a while with her awesome recipes and her family.

She makes everything from scratch and it's all laid out for you. I'll try and post something when CB goes to bed.

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Tacos!

That dish looks really good. What's the pioneer woman?
Numom61507
by Tina on May. 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Being out on the ballfield for 2 hours at the end of your day is exhausting (for the parents, anyway lol). It's worth it because the kids love it though.

Quoting mamamedic69:

I know I'll be doing the same thing if/when my girl wants to do sports.

Quoting Numom61507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)