Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't Decide!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 3 Replies

I'm buying Ian some new shoes in the next few days and I want to get him some Converse but I am totally NOT paying $50 for shoes for a 6 year old! I saw a pair of Converse at Ross that were just regular white and black, they were so cute but they were too big :/. DH said he'd grow into them but I know when my shoes are a little big I fall more than usual and trip more often then I would normally lol. Bless Ian's heart he defiantly got my clumsiness lol. He's in a size 11 now and I need like a 11 1/2. Converse don't come in half sizes and a size 12 is still a little big on him. There's more than a thumbnail of space between the toe of the shoes and his little toes! I would guess that to be about an inch or two of space. Do you think that's too much or just enough?

Anyhow I found some Airwalks at Payless that are $20 and they look like Converse. I really like them and they're black and white. I also found a pair of Converse at Target that I like. They're super cute too! So I need help deciding. They are the same price and they're both really cute shoes! And they're canvas shoes so that means they're WASHABLE :)!!

Those are the Converse One Star from Target

Those are the Airwalks from Payless and these are actually cheaper! I thought they were the same price! These are $17.

I like these a lot too!

HELP.. lol.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the white Airwalk ones from Payless!

Vertical15
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the Target ones :)

loveTHEviking
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM

When I was in middle school I had a pair exactly like that but they were pink lol :). Now I have a pair of all black Converse lol. How things change!

Quoting Vertical15:

I like the Target ones :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)