Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Friday morning! 5/31

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 11 Replies

Good morning ladies! Here we are the last day of May. I totally slept like poopie last night. I was up and down a million times it seemed like and I have no idea why. Anyhow right now I'm sitting here drinking coffee and trying to wake up lol. I don't think I have any plans for the day besides getting Ian off to school and just being mommmy. I have a load of laundry to do but I always have laundry to do lol. It's a never ending story. I did wash my beach chair so if I can I may lay out today :).

What are your plans for today?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 31, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I have to go to Sam's Club this morning for a few items then home up bake banana bread and banana and chocolate chip bars.

I have my normal housework stuff but I want to get all that I can done before it rains.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:55 AM

You make all the good stuff lol :)!

Quoting mamamedic69:

I have to go to Sam's Club this morning for a few items then home up bake banana bread and banana and chocolate chip bars.

I have my normal housework stuff but I want to get all that I can done before it rains.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I love to cook and bake. Plus, CB loves anything banana. I'm glad this week I didn't have any big orders (fingers crossed).

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

loveTHEviking
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM

That's cool. I like to do stuff like that too but I just haven't had time. I do have a brownie mix in the cupboard.... hmmmm ;).

Quoting mamamedic69:

I love to cook and bake. Plus, CB loves anything banana. I'm glad this week I didn't have any big orders (fingers crossed).

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on May. 31, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I only have one little one right now. So I have a little more time. However, baking is also my business.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

That's cool. I like to do stuff like that too but I just haven't had time. I do have a brownie mix in the cupboard.... hmmmm ;).

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

loveTHEviking
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:17 AM

That's very cool :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

I only have one little one right now. So I have a little more time. However, baking is also my business.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Vertical15
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I just have to work this evening and keep my kids entertained until then!  They are playing. we were supposed to have a playdate this morning but my friend's daughter woke up yesterday not feeling so well. I'm just enjoying a cup of coffee myself.

cabrandy03
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I'm not sure if it's allergies or a cold but I'm feeling really sick today.  I'm probably just going to try to take it easy today.

loveTHEviking
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Oh no! Hope you feel better. :)

Quoting cabrandy03:

I'm not sure if it's allergies or a cold but I'm feeling really sick today.  I'm probably just going to try to take it easy today.

cabrandy03
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, me too!
Quoting loveTHEviking:

Oh no! Hope you feel better. :)

Quoting cabrandy03:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)