Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it over yet? Hahaha... no of course not, I have to start cooking dinner in 30 minutes. Jeez, I had planned to just do laundry and vacuum today and pick up. I did way more than I had planned but at least I won't have so much to do tomorrow :). I am so tired right now and it feels like a sauna in my apartment. BLAH! Of course Ian and Thomas have been a handful today. Thomas has been so fussy and he's picked up a very bad habit from his big brother :/. When Ian gets mad or upset he throws things and now Thomas does it too *sigh*. Both of these boys have tempers and Thomas actually threw a tantrum today and he's not even 2! Lord help me when the terriable 2's hit LMBO! I don't know what I'm going to do with these two *face palm*!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Replies (11-15):
loveTHEviking
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Thanks! Yeah, I am definatley not looking forward to the terriable 2's!

Quoting cabrandy03:

I hope tomorrow is a better day!  My two year old is in the middle of a terrible tantrum phase right now and it's driving me crazy!

loveTHEviking
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Thanks! Both the boys are in bed now so I can take a deep breath and relax a little. DH is at the neighbors so it's peaceful for the moment :).

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Aw I hope tomorrow is better!  

Maybe a movie night will help everyone chill out (that's my solution on cranky days!)

Sisteract
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Quoting RADmomma:

Hope for an early bedtime & a good day tomorrow!!

Ditto

Wish2Be
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I am having some regression issues with my 3.5 year old...he was doing so well with potty trianing and then we moved...and now its like starting from square one....I feel defeated.

Stay strong girlie...tomorrow is a new day !

Numom61507
by Tina on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Wait for bedtime and have a glass of wine. I treated myself to a Baileys martini after I put Mini to bed. I had a rough weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)