Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WINNER ANNOUNCED: Max the Morning Challenge

Posted by   + Show Post

Congrats to 'MamaMandee' on winning the $50 AMEX gift card in the Max the Morning Challenge.

Do you feel like you are constantly running behind schedule? Is getting out of the house on time a daily struggle? Join Our Max the Morning Challenge and get great tips maximizing your time!

To sign up, just reply to this post below. Beginning on July 8th, we'll send you daily weekday reminders so you won't miss a day.

One mom who participates in all 15 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 American Express gift card.

juggling

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:

Day 1: Stay "Unplugged"
Day 2: Keep These Handy
Day 3: Clean the Night Before
Day 4: Save Time and the Mess
Day 5: Fresh and Clean
Day 6: "Me Time" in the Morning
Day 7: Early Bird Game Plan
Day 8: Simplify Your Beauty Routine
Day 9: Make Your Morning Easier
Day 10: Coffee Time
Day 11: Have Family Help
Day 12: Breakfast Ready
Day 13: Check the Calendar
Day 14: Clothes Prep
Day 15: Checklist

The Giveaway Rules:

The Max the Morning Challenge starts 6/26/13 at 3:00 pm (ET) and ends 7/31/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.

Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 American Express gift card.

The random drawing shall occur on or about 8/8/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Replies (181-188):
Anglasa
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Good tips :-)
arielboyd
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I'm joining! I'm 8 weeks pregnant and so my exhaustion level is through the roof.  This morning I had no energy at all to get up and get ready.  I got up with 15 minutes to spare!  This has got to stop! Hopefully this challenge will help me!!!!!!!

momaduckie
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM

OOOOh sign me up too!

stacy76470
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM

This is me 4 sure

TXgirl40
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I look forward to learning from this group!

jennylynn4eva
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Max the Morning Challenge-
paigesmommy811
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:57 PM
I want to do this I have an almost three year old dd and I work so much I don't get near enough time with her there laundry to be done diner to cook clean bath then bed. Its no fun for me or her.
mommaFruFru
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:04 AM

sign me up!!!

Come join us as we blog about all things mom related!

http://kidsaretrippin.com/

you know you want to!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)