Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Friday Morning! *7/5

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

Good morning ladies! It has been a hectic morning here at the Michael house! I've finally got the boys fed and now Thomas is down for his morning nap and Ian is occupied with cartoons so I have a minute to breath lol. So.. July 4th was fun! We tool the boys to see fireworks and they loved them. Thomas kept reaching for the fireworks saying "oooo". It was si cute! As far as plans today I haven't made any, the sun is actually out so the boys may get some outside time which is exciting. It's been raining so much that we've been stuck inside.. NO FUN! Anyhow, enjoy your Friday!

What are you're plans for today?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collinsmommy0
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds fun! It's going to be almost 100 again today. DH has the day off......DH & DS may head to the pool while I run a baby errand (going to the cloth diaper store/baby boutique). Then we will hang at the pool for an hour or two.

Maybe out for lunch (I'm trying to convince DH to go out for lunch so who knows if it will happen) then back home for Collin's nap.
graycalico
by Deon on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
No big plans. Hoping to get out of the house for a bit. Might make finger paints to see if my ds will paint.
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Good Morning.

Dh is home today so I have a car so I'm thinking this morning I'm going to run some errands and get some shopping done before it gets too hot.  This afternoon dd is invited to a water balloon party so we'll probably go to that.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Good afternoon!!! I have been super busy today. I finished taking down a dead palm tree that DH and I started last night. Then went to the dollar store for a few containers to organize under my bathroom sinks and linen closets. I really hate clutter!!!!

Vertical15
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM

We took the boys to the playground this morning but it was so hot we left after just a half hour.

Vertical15
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Then I went to work in the evening.  It was a busy night.  One Direction is playing and the surrounding area is packed.  It took me an hour to get to work-it usually takes 20 minutes give or take.

TigerofMu
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

We slept in big time, and we had kids' night.  I rode home in the limo!

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Holy cow! Damn boy bands lol ;).

Quoting Vertical15:

Then I went to work in the evening.  It was a busy night.  One Direction is playing and the surrounding area is packed.  It took me an hour to get to work-it usually takes 20 minutes give or take.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I hate clutter too and I seem to have a ton of it and in between the boys and hubby it's so hard to keep everything separated *rolls eyes.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good afternoon!!! I have been super busy today. I finished taking down a dead palm tree that DH and I started last night. Then went to the dollar store for a few containers to organize under my bathroom sinks and linen closets. I really hate clutter!!!!

copperswifey
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM

We went to a carnival here in town. The kids had a great time :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)