Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Max the Morning Challenge Day 4: Save Time and the Mess!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today's activity is not only easy, but a huge time saver too! The challenge is, while you are cooking dinner make the next day's lunch! This will save you time in the morning and time cleaning your kitchen (two meals, one mess). This tip is really handy especially if you make your own or your DH/SO's lunch for work, when you have kids going to summer camp, or when your kids go back to school.

apron

Do you ever feel like a short order cook in your house or do you cook one meal that everyone will eat? Have you ever made lunch in advance to save time the next day?

Click here if you missed yesterday's activity! If you haven't signed up for the Max the Morning Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Replies (71-74):
newmom120809
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I usually do this

momaduckie
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Everyone eats the same thing or you don't eat dinner ! Lunch is a free for all because were not in the same place. Left overs are good but lately with my growing girls there are no left overs :)
mommaFruFru
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:12 AM
i am a short order cook, thankfully my older 2 are starting schol soon and will eat lunch ther :) and myself and the baby just eat leftovers!

Come join us as we blog about all things mom related!

http://kidsaretrippin.com/

you know you want to!

youngmom16
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I usually cook one meal everyone will eat, unless it is something my 6 year old doesn't like. She is primarily with her father and he is picky, so she has picked up on it. I try to plan meals when she is with me with things she likes to make it easier. I have never made lunch in advance, but I think I might give it a try.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)