Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Max the Morning Challenge Day 5: Fresh and Clean!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today's Max the Morning challenge is to shower at night! By showering at night, you can cross one more thing off your morning to-do list. It's also much more relaxing to shower at night if you have little ones who constantly interrupt your morning showers!

simple smile

Do you currently shower at night or in the morning? If you shower in the morning, is there a specific reason why you do?

Click here if you missed yesterday's activity! If you haven't signed up for the Max the Morning Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mkittysamom
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I shower at night when I'm not too tired. Unfortunately I'm in the gross routine of forgoing showers because of tiredness... my longest was 6 days.. but not with out French baths in the sink and dry shampoo! I do not want to stink. I have been depressed on and off so that was part of it. Plus its hard to shower during the day with a baby and a 3 year old. At night I can at least plop us all in the tub and hope for no floaties... speaking of... my son needs a diaper change,, I can smell it!! Need to pody train horribly... but thats a whole nother can of worms...
joshsgirl12
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I shower at night, when dd is in bed... Sometimes I also do in the morning after we play outside or before appt.
absmith27
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I have always showered at night. I love it!
ablackdolphin
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I shower in the morning as it helps me wake up. However, we don't have to be anywhere, if I did I might shower at night.  I sometimes take a bath at night and then skip my shower but not often.  I really can't wake up until I shower, like how some people need coffee.  lol

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM

No, I shower in the morning.  I just don't feel awake until I take a shower.

justahousewife
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If I need help waking up I'll jump in the shower in the morning but my goal isn't really to get clean since I'll be spending the next 3-5hrs working on the farm. lol I tend to take a shower in the afternoon when most of the dirty chores are done. Sometimes I'll take a bath in the evening.

Ambear72
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM
My family has showered or bathed at night my whole life! We were never allowed to shower in the mornings because the shower curtain oil don't be dry in time for my mom to clean the bathroom. So we had to shower at night. I LOVE that feeling of a fresh clean body going into fresh clean sheets. I sleep so much better sleeping like that.
NEMommaOf3
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I shower at night. I can't go to bed if I haven't! Haven't been able to since I was a teen. Showering in the morning is pointless for me, you're about to start your day, which for me includes running an organic farm so showering, then going out to tend to livestock and farm chores would just be silly. If it's really hot or I get filthy during the day I'll take a shower mid-day before going to town, etc but otherwise I shower to get clean then go to bed!

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:01 PM
I shower in the morning because I often sweat at night and because I like yo do my hair in the morning. It helps me feel pretty and ready for the day.
EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM
If I had your job I would also shower at night. Cool work BTW! Love organic farm stuff

Quoting NEMommaOf3:

I shower at night. I can't go to bed if I haven't! Haven't been able to since I was a teen. Showering in the morning is pointless for me, you're about to start your day, which for me includes running an organic farm so showering, then going out to tend to livestock and farm chores would just be silly. If it's really hot or I get filthy during the day I'll take a shower mid-day before going to town, etc but otherwise I shower to get clean then go to bed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)