Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Night Terror

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 12 Replies
My ds had one last night. He's had them before but not like this. His screams were horrifying, worse than in a thriller movie. I was heartbroken at first that he had something in his mind to be that scared of, but google reassured me that there are no images with terrors so he'll wake up with no memory. But it made for an even worse night than usual. :/. Poor guy
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Oh man! I am so sorry to hear that. It's good he won't remember but that has to be tough. Poor little dude!

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Poor little guy!  I hope this a phase that passes quickly!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Poor guy :( I hope this passes soon!!!
graycalico
by Deon on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Thanks

Quoting mamamedic69:

Poor guy :( I hope this passes soon!!!
graycalico
by Deon on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM
We hope so too!

Quoting cabrandy03:

Poor little guy!  I hope this a phase that passes quickly!

graycalico
by Deon on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I think he was overtired and that led to it. He's been woken up a lot by our newborn, so we'll have to do better making sure he's not disturbed.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Oh man! I am so sorry to hear that. It's good he won't remember but that has to be tough. Poor little dude!

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Yeah. Ian is a deep sleeper so we've been lucky with Thomas not waking him. I swear Ian could sleep through a hurricane lol.

Quoting graycalico:

I think he was overtired and that led to it. He's been woken up a lot by our newborn, so we'll have to do better making sure he's not disturbed.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Hugs I've been there. I prayed over the whole house and it stopped.
Vertical15
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My oldest used to have them.  They are more scary for us then they are for them.  They can be rough!  I've heard boys get them more then girls.  I hope he goes through this fast!

graycalico
by Deon on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM
That's what I read too. I think I made it worse because I picked him up before I realized what was happening. I'm hoping we don't have a lot of these in our future

Quoting Vertical15:

My oldest used to have them.  They are more scary for us then they are for them.  They can be rough!  I've heard boys get them more then girls.  I hope he goes through this fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)