Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Tuesday Morning! *7/16

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are your plans for today?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM
No plans for the day except my normal housework. DH has the day off and will be spending most of it with his friends. So maybe, dd and I will watch a movie and make popcorn.
collinsmommy0
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I have a dentist appointment. Nprobablynpre-coffee, too :(

Then home to pick up DS & the grocery store. Not sure what else after that.
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM

A movie and popcorn sounds fun :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

No plans for the day except my normal housework. DH has the day off and will be spending most of it with his friends. So maybe, dd and I will watch a movie and make popcorn.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Hope everything goes well at the dentist. :)

Quoting collinsmommy0:

I have a dentist appointment. Nprobablynpre-coffee, too :(

Then home to pick up DS & the grocery store. Not sure what else after that.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I would be fun but frankly I'm not up for much. CB seems content playing today. :( No biggie

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

cabrandy03
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Good Morning.

No major plans here.  I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and unpacking from our trip.  Today I'm just taking it easy.  I was thinking about walking to  the park with dd since it's supposed to be the coolest day of the week and we have another major heat wave coming at the end of the week.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I feel like that some days too. I hope you're okay!

Quoting mamamedic69:

I would be fun but frankly I'm not up for much. CB seems content playing today. :( No biggie

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I like going on mini getaways and packing for it but I don't like the unpacking when I get home lol. Hope you guys got to go to the park! Ian played in the waterhose today & made our backyard a mud pitt lol. He had fun so that's all that matters :).

Quoting cabrandy03:

Good Morning.

No major plans here.  I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and unpacking from our trip.  Today I'm just taking it easy.  I was thinking about walking to  the park with dd since it's supposed to be the coolest day of the week and we have another major heat wave coming at the end of the week.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I'm okay, Neda. Just out of sorts and stuff.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I feel like that some days too. I hope you're okay!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Numom61507
by Tina on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I had planned to take Mini on an Aquarium playdate but my truck was not cooperating in this heat. I will have to drive around a bit after dark to get it going again. We're shooting for tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)