Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Thursday Morning! **7/18

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:45 AM
  • 24 Replies

It is Thursday right lol? It has been a week I'll tell you *sigh! But guess who got a new phone? That's right, this girl haha :). I'm in love! Anyhow.. enjoy your day loves <3!

What are your plans for today?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM

P.S.

It is way to early for me to be up. I don't know why but I woke up at 5:30 and could not go back to sleep. That calls for lots of coffee today and maybe a nap later ;).

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Good morning!!!

Our plans include mowing and edging the yard (I swear I feel like I'm doing this every other day) and CB has her well child check-up this morning. She hates going to the drs so this should be fun :/ (she is getting immunizations) so this afternoon she may feel off.

Neda, inquiring minds what to know: what kind of phone????
I hope you're able to get in a nap later.
deadlights86
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay on the new phone!
Today is my Ss 9th birthday dh and I thought long and hard about going to the zoo but its going to be 92 so I think we're going to the nice cool air conditioned museum center instead lol. Then coming home for chocolate cake. :P
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

We had the grass mowed yesterday. One of the only good things about our apt complex lol. I hate shot visits... ugh. I hope she does okay. We always take Ian out to get ice cream after doctor visits, gives him an incentive to let the doctor do their thing lol. I got a Kyocera Event, it's a newer android. Way newer than the one I had! As for a nap.. not sure it'll happen but I still have hope lol.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!!!

Our plans include mowing and edging the yard (I swear I feel like I'm doing this every other day) and CB has her well child check-up this morning. She hates going to the drs so this should be fun :/ (she is getting immunizations) so this afternoon she may feel off.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Awesome! Sounds like a fun day and happy birthday to your ss :)!

Quoting deadlights86:

Yay on the new phone!
Today is my Ss 9th birthday dh and I thought long and hard about going to the zoo but its going to be 92 so I think we're going to the nice cool air conditioned museum center instead lol. Then coming home for chocolate cake. :P

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Cool phone!! I'm hoping she does well but she really is nervous about her checkup. She doesn't want breakfast or anything. We are going to try and take her to lunch afterwards.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

We had the grass mowed yesterday. One of the only good things about our apt complex lol. I hate shot visits... ugh. I hope she does okay. We always take Ian out to get ice cream after doctor visits, gives him an incentive to let the doctor do their thing lol. I got a Kyocera Event, it's a newer android. Way newer than the one I had! As for a nap.. not sure it'll happen but I still have hope lol.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!!!

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM

That's a good idea. Keep asking her where she wants to go for lunch and what she's going to have. Keep her little mind occpied. That's what we do with Ian because he gets nervous before doctor appts also. He usually does ok though. Good Luck!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Cool phone!! I'm hoping she does well but she really is nervous about her checkup. She doesn't want breakfast or anything. We are going to try and take her to lunch afterwards.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!!!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Quoting loveTHEviking:

That's a good idea. Keep asking her where she wants to go for lunch and what she's going to have. Keep her little mind occpied. That's what we do with Ian because he gets nervous before doctor appts also. He usually does ok though. Good Luck!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!!!

TigerofMu
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Good morning!  What kind of phone?  I had an email from Craiglist about the kittens, so I called and am hoping for a call back.  I really want to take the girls swimming this afternoon - I am really missing my laps!

Putting away laundry, just went shopping at the Thirty-One outlet sale, and cleaning up the house today.

graycalico
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
It was a terrible night so not really feeling like moving. I need to clean up the house for a visit with the inlaws tomorrow. Ugh. Not looking forward to that one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)