Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Keeping Things Interesting

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:12 AM
  • 19 Replies

That's my DH, Steve of course. Last night we were talking about our trip in February and now he wants to renew our Disney passes but instead of renewing our annual pass he wants to downgrade to the seasonal pass with blackout dates. Doesn't matter to me which pass we have I just love Disney. The seasonal pass gives you access to all 4 parks anytime but you can only go certain dates and it doesn't include parking. Our passes expired on the 17th but we have 30 days to renew if we chose to do so. We'd be saving a lot of money if we renewed now. So now Steve is thinking about it and then instead of Universal we'd take the boys to Disneyworld instead. Fine by me.... this momma is a Disney Freak :).

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Cool. I love Disney too!!!
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I do too but it's kind of annoying. I just wish he would make up his mind. Now since we were talking about Disney, Ian wants to go. Now he's talking about seeing Goofy lol. It's still a ways out but I want to be prepared for this trip because we're going to be gone for awhile.

Quoting mamamedic69:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
We are doing a long trip to Disney next year too. All CB has been saying is I get to go see Mickey when I'm 5. Kids are cute :)

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I do too but it's kind of annoying. I just wish he would make up his mind. Now since we were talking about Disney, Ian wants to go. Now he's talking about seeing Goofy lol. It's still a ways out but I want to be prepared for this trip because we're going to be gone for awhile.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Bmat
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Could you combine a trip, maybe? I've never been to Universal, only Disney, but we are so familiar with Disney now that planning isn't very difficult. :)

Sisteract
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

In So Cal there are so many blackout dates, I'd be leery of going that route- summer, holidays all Saturdays and many Sundays- Maybe FL is different.

cabrandy03
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I wish we lived closer to a Disney park.  Disneyland is about a 10 hour drive from here so we don't get a chance to go often.  I went a few times as a kid, dh has never been to Disneyland but went to Disneyworld once as a kid.  Since going is a long trip and costs quite a bit, we're waiting to take Lynzie until she's a little older.

dusky_rose
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun to me.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think we would combine a trip, that could get pricey. DH and I have been ti Universal very many times but the kids have never been. We're pretty familar with Disney too so planning is a piece of cake for us too :).

Quoting Bmat:

Could you combine a trip, maybe? I've never been to Universal, only Disney, but we are so familiar with Disney now that planning isn't very difficult. :)

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Oh wow! Yeah Florida's black out dates are way different! Most holidays are blacked out but seriously going to Disney on any major holiday is suicide lol. We went the day after Christmas one time.... yeah NEVER again. It was way too crowded and none of us had fun. It was a miserable trip!

Quoting Sisteract:

In So Cal there are so many blackout dates, I'd be leery of going that route- summer, holidays all Saturdays and many Sundays- Maybe FL is different.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Wowzers! We're about 3 hours away from WDW. Where do you live at?

Quoting cabrandy03:

I wish we lived closer to a Disney park.  Disneyland is about a 10 hour drive from here so we don't get a chance to go often.  I went a few times as a kid, dh has never been to Disneyland but went to Disneyworld once as a kid.  Since going is a long trip and costs quite a bit, we're waiting to take Lynzie until she's a little older.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)