Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's the Weekend!! 7/27-7/28

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Any plans? I hope y'all have a great one.
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
My plans for today are to mow the yard and edge the driveway. I also need to work on my garden.

Later I'm taking my girl to the park so she can burn off some energy. Tonight is movie night for us. DH is working then off for his last boys night out (at least for this league).

Sunday we have church and then home to relax.
graycalico
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
No plans yet. Hoping something brilliant and fun will come to me.
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I hope so too! My day hasn't been fun or exciting yet but we shall see later.

Quoting graycalico:

No plans yet. Hoping something brilliant and fun will come to me.
cabrandy03
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM

We had dd's friends over to spend the night last night and today we went with them and their parents to this wildlife foundation outside of town that has resuced lions, tigers, bears, coyotes, all sorts of birds, some deer, and a few other random animals.  It was fun, the girls had a blast.  Tomorrow we're going to church in the morning and then swimming either at the river or the pool with some friends.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:37 AM

You always post the cutest pictures :)! Happy weekend.. yay. Yesterday I went to the mall and goofed around with my sister and we saw The Conjuring. Scary movie. I've never screamed during a movie but I screamed twice yesterday during that movie. It was seriously scary :). Not sure what's going on today other than grocery shopping. Have a good one ladies!

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Hope you had a good day yesterday :)! What movie did you and CB watch?

Quoting mamamedic69:

My plans for today are to mow the yard and edge the driveway. I also need to work on my garden.

Later I'm taking my girl to the park so she can burn off some energy. Tonight is movie night for us. DH is working then off for his last boys night out (at least for this league).

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Sounds like fun! I love animals.

Quoting cabrandy03:

We had dd's friends over to spend the night last night and today we went with them and their parents to this wildlife foundation outside of town that has resuced lions, tigers, bears, coyotes, all sorts of birds, some deer, and a few other random animals.  It was fun, the girls had a blast.  Tomorrow we're going to church in the morning and then swimming either at the river or the pool with some friends.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I'm taking my girl to the mall today to get some new shoes. We both need news flip flops.

I haven't been in a movie theater in years!!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

You always post the cutest pictures :)! Happy weekend.. yay. Yesterday I went to the mall and goofed around with my sister and we saw The Conjuring. Scary movie. I've never screamed during a movie but I screamed twice yesterday during that movie. It was seriously scary :). Not sure what's going on today other than grocery shopping. Have a good one ladies!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
We did have a good day yesterday. We watched Cinderella II. Then we watched part of a Tinkerbell movie, the Great Fairy Rescue.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Hope you had a good day yesterday :)! What movie did you and CB watch?

Quoting mamamedic69:

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Yay :)! I'm waiting on my Payless gift card and then I'm going to get some new shoes. I love flip flops lol. Do you go to the OP mall or the Avenues?

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm taking my girl to the mall today to get some new shoes. We both need news flip flops.

I haven't been in a movie theater in years!!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN