Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's the Weekend!! 7/27-7/28

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Any plans? I hope y'all have a great one.
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Replies (11-18):
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the Tinkerbell movie lol. I watched it on Disney not too long ago and yes I watched it by myself willingly lol. I have a soft spot for Tink, I've loved her since I was a little girl lol. I love Hello Kitty too lol.

Quoting mamamedic69:

We did have a good day yesterday. We watched Cinderella II. Then we watched part of a Tinkerbell movie, the Great Fairy Rescue.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Hope you had a good day yesterday :)! What movie did you and CB watch?

Quoting mamamedic69:

My plans for today are to mow the yard and edge the driveway. I also need to work on my garden.

Later I'm taking my girl to the park so she can burn off some energy. Tonight is movie night for us. DH is working then off for his last boys night out (at least for this league).

Sunday we have church and then home to relax.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
OP mall. It's only 10 mins from my house. I'm going to Payless :)

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Yay :)! I'm waiting on my Payless gift card and then I'm going to get some new shoes. I love flip flops lol. Do you go to the OP mall or the Avenues?

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm taking my girl to the mall today to get some new shoes. We both need news flip flops.

I haven't been in a movie theater in years!!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

You always post the cutest pictures :)! Happy weekend.. yay. Yesterday I went to the mall and goofed around with my sister and we saw The Conjuring. Scary movie. I've never screamed during a movie but I screamed twice yesterday during that movie. It was seriously scary :). Not sure what's going on today other than grocery shopping. Have a good one ladies!

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Oh cool! You're more closer to me then I thought!! Have fun shopping!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Yay :)! I'm waiting on my Payless gift card and then I'm going to get some new shoes. I love flip flops lol. Do you go to the OP mall or the Avenues?

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm taking my girl to the mall today to get some new shoes. We both need news flip flops.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

You always post the cutest pictures :)! Happy weekend.. yay. Yesterday I went to the mall and goofed around with my sister and we saw The Conjuring. Scary movie. I've never screamed during a movie but I screamed twice yesterday during that movie. It was seriously scary :). Not sure what's going on today other than grocery shopping. Have a good one ladies!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I'm in the argyle section of Jax. Not too far from the mall.
Unfortunately, we didn't go as I'm waiting for the A/C repairman to come. :( if its not one thing it's another. Ugh!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Aww man! That stinks, I'm sorry. Ugh.. I know all about waiting on the ac guy. Ours went out last summer and we were without ac for like 2 days! It was horriable! I had a friend that lived in Argyle, it's nice up there!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Unfortunately, we didn't go as I'm waiting for the A/C repairman to come. :( if its not one thing it's another. Ugh!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Well, after waiting they have to order a part and then they can fix it. I'm hoping tomorrow that it'll be in. It really stinks and it is so hot. :(

I like the area and where I live it's nice and quiet.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Aww man! That stinks, I'm sorry. Ugh.. I know all about waiting on the ac guy. Ours went out last summer and we were without ac for like 2 days! It was horriable! I had a friend that lived in Argyle, it's nice up there!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Numom61507
by Tina on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM

My weekend plans were to just get through the weekend and try to relax. Friday, we hit the ground running and have busy weekends until the beginning of November.. 

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Wow!!! Busy busy busy!! I hope you were able to relax.

Quoting Numom61507:

My weekend plans were to just get through the weekend and try to relax. Friday, we hit the ground running and have busy weekends until the beginning of November.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)