Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Monday Morning! *7/29*

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 13 Replies

Good morning ladies! Chaos has already unleashed itself at my house this morning! It's not even 9am and I'm getting a freaking headache! Anyhow.... enjoy you're day!

What are your plans for the day?

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I have no plans for today. I have things I need to do but we'll see if they get done lol.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Love Garfield!! Cute picture :)

No plans as I have to be home all day. Hopefully, I'll get my A/C repaired today and I have a roofing contractor picking up the paperwork so they can get the permit for a new roof.
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Hope you're not waiting all day on the ac guy!

Quoting mamamedic69:

No plans as I have to be home all day. Hopefully, I'll get my A/C repaired today and I have a roofing contractor picking up the paperwork so they can get the permit for a new roof.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Me too. They had to order the part at 8am but they said it will be in today. I can hope.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Fingers crossed!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Me too. They had to order the part at 8am but they said it will be in today. I can hope.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

graycalico
by Deon on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I have my post parting appointment that I get to drag three kids too and then my dd2's twos nth check up. I'm excited to see how bigs preemie is now!
collinsmommy0
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Morning!

We have a play date with an old friend at a park.....but she's not responding to a text I set & she's very.....air headed, I guess? But ill be mad if we drive 15 minutes away to a park near her house & then she doesn't show up.

Then laundry and cleaning.
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM

We had my God daughter and her cousin over for the weekend so I spent the last 3 days chasing after a 5 year old, a 4 year old, and my almost 3 year old so I am freaking exhusted.  I am taking it easy this morning and then this evening I'm picking them back up again and taking all 3 of them to vacation bible school at our church.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Did she show up?

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Morning!

We have a play date with an old friend at a park.....but she's not responding to a text I set & she's very.....air headed, I guess? But ill be mad if we drive 15 minutes away to a park near her house & then she doesn't show up.

Then laundry and cleaning.

loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Woo wee.. sounds exhausting but fun :).

Quoting cabrandy03:

We had my God daughter and her cousin over for the weekend so I spent the last 3 days chasing after a 5 year old, a 4 year old, and my almost 3 year old so I am freaking exhusted.  I am taking it easy this morning and then this evening I'm picking them back up again and taking all 3 of them to vacation bible school at our church.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)