Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Wednesday Morning! **7/31

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM
  • 12 Replies

Well ladies today is the last day of July! I can't believe it, this month went by way too fast, this YEAR is going by too fast! I'm on the countdown though because in 2 weeks Ian goes back to school and in 27 days I'll be the big 3-0 lol. Blah.

Anyhow as far as plans go for today I have some laundry to do and Ian is getting a haircut at 10am so that's about it. My back got burnt yesterday at the beach so I'm a little sore and itchy. Okay welp.. enjoy your Wednesday mommas :).

What are you doing today?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Good morning!!!

Laundry and housework, as usual. Maybe a trip to the library or bookstore. Then trying a new recipe for no fry donuts. Sounds interesting.
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Let me know how those donuts turn out!

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!!!

Laundry and housework, as usual. Maybe a trip to the library or bookstore. Then trying a new recipe for no fry donuts. Sounds interesting.
collinsmommy0
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Morning! We are meeting friends at the pool at 10:30.

Not sure how it will go - Collin woke up 2 hours earlier than usual & had no nap yesterday.....so he's kinda a cranky mess this morning.
Vertical15
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Morning!

It did go by fast!  Three weeks till school for my older two!

We are going to the local theme park this afternoon.  My husband works nights so once he wakes up we are going. 

cabrandy03
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Good morning.  I'm feeling kinda crappy today, I was up all night with a really bad stomach ache and literally got no sleep.  Dd and I are about to run out to the store for milk and bread, then I'm just taking it easy until vacation bible school tonight.

graycalico
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Morning! 30 is great. I'll be 32 in sept. not sure how that happened. Lol
Numom61507
by Tina on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Today our only plan was to get to the movies on time. Done! Lol

loveTHEviking
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Oh no! That happens to Thomas every so often too! The day we went to the beach.. um.. Tuesday? Anyhow.. Thomas woke up at like 7am and didn't have a nap ALL day. He was fine at the beach but on the way home he was a mess. He was fighting a nap so bad and we were like 15 minutes from home and of course he fell asleep lol. So he got a 15 minute nap all day. Needless to say I was so glad when bedtime came lol.

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Morning! We are meeting friends at the pool at 10:30.

Not sure how it will go -
Collin woke up 2 hours earlier than usual & had no nap yesterday.....so he's kinda a cranky mess this morning.

loveTHEviking
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Awesome! Hope you guys had fun!

Quoting Vertical15:

Morning!

It did go by fast!  Three weeks till school for my older two!

We are going to the local theme park this afternoon.  My husband works nights so once he wakes up we are going. 

loveTHEviking
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Sorry you had a stomach ache. I had one Sunday night and OMG it was the worst :(. I hope you're feeling better today!

Quoting cabrandy03:

Good morning.  I'm feeling kinda crappy today, I was up all night with a really bad stomach ache and literally got no sleep.  Dd and I are about to run out to the store for milk and bread, then I'm just taking it easy until vacation bible school tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)