Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe July is already over!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

This summer is just flying by!

Does anyone have any exciting plans for August?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I'm getting my roof and gutters replaced. Exciting, huh! Lol!

I'm going clothes shopping for dd and DH, more excitement. Lol!

Nothing really else that is a definite plan.
loveTHEviking
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Ian starts school on the 13th so that's exciting for me lol. This month did go by really fast!

graycalico
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:19 PM
This summer is vanishing!
Numom61507
by Tina on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:48 AM

August is crazy for us! Three birthday parties, an engagement party, a trip to NYC to see a broadway play, a baby shower, a bridal shower, a memorial dinner and my sister will be living with me during the week when she starts college in a few weeks. Oh, and Mini has 2 birthday parties on tap as well. Let's not forget bowling league still runs on Thursdays.. I need a nap just reading that back to myself!!

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Not really. Colton's last baseball games are tonight. Keaton still has games over the next week and a half or 2 weeks, something like that..lol.

School starts back on August 26th. My daughter turns one on August 27th. Her 1st birthday party is August 31st.

collinsmommy0
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe it either!

I'm having a baby this month!!!!!
cabrandy03
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Sounds like your going to be busy!

Quoting Numom61507:

August is crazy for us! Three birthday parties, an engagement party, a trip to NYC to see a broadway play, a baby shower, a bridal shower, a memorial dinner and my sister will be living with me during the week when she starts college in a few weeks. Oh, and Mini has 2 birthday parties on tap as well. Let's not forget bowling league still runs on Thursdays.. I need a nap just reading that back to myself!!

Vertical15
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Its certainly moving fast!

We have tons of day trips and little adventures planned. 

Numom61507
by Tina on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM

It's going to be rough, that's for sure! I also forgot to add back to school shopping.. lol

Quoting cabrandy03:

Sounds like your going to be busy!

Quoting Numom61507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)