Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally Done! Pics in replies!

Posted by   + Show Post

It took me and my brother about 6 hours but my daughter's room is done. Now i just have little things here and there to get. October I will be painting it pink.

This was the bedding she picked out.

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Purple would look good. I think if you painted the walls pink it'd be a little much lol. It's all about what she wants though because if Ian wanted his whole room blue I'd do it in a heartbeat even if I didn't like it lol.

Quoting mamamedic69:

CB wants it pink or purple. Maybe I cna hold her off for a while as I like the pink and green too!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I love it! I like the pink and green together though!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
We're looking at Disney paint and may go with a light purple with a pixie dust topcoat.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Purple would look good. I think if you painted the walls pink it'd be a little much lol. It's all about what she wants though because if Ian wanted his whole room blue I'd do it in a heartbeat even if I didn't like it lol.

Quoting mamamedic69:

CB wants it pink or purple. Maybe I cna hold her off for a while as I like the pink and green too!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hoping that she doesn't stick with pink but I'll paint it what she wants, lol.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Very cute!

Vertical15
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Nice!  I think a gentle pale shade of purple would be perfect :)

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:35 AM

So cute! I love when they get older and have an idea of what they want their room to look like. I should post pics of Mini's room.. lol

loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Ooooh that sounds awesome!! :)

Quoting mamamedic69:

We're looking at Disney paint and may go with a light purple with a pixie dust topcoat.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Thanks

Quoting cabrandy03:

Very cute!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a poll and see which one. I love them all. Lol

Quoting Vertical15:

Nice!  I think a gentle pale shade of purple would be perfect :)

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
She really knows what she wants :) At least she is sleeping at night now.

You should post pics of Mini's room. I would love to see them.

Quoting Numom61507:

So cute! I love when they get older and have an idea of what they want their room to look like. I should post pics of Mini's room.. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)