Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Monday Morning! *9/2

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 8 Replies
Happy Monday!
Happy Labor Day!
Happy September!
As far as plans go for today I don't think we're doing anything........ BORING lol. Its not been a very good day so far here at the Michael house. Anyhow, I hope you all have a great day and a safe and fun holiday!
What are your plans for today?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hollybriann
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM
we have no plans, maybe we will go to dinner with my parents but that's a normal thing. I'd like to do something fun though. What do people normally do on this day?
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Good morning!

Plans today include a BBQ with family and friends. CB is having a friend come over and I'm going to be making sugar cookies with them. Should be fun!!!

I hope your day gets better Neda!!
cabrandy03
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

WE don't have any big plans for today.  I need to go grocery shopping and I'd like to get dd to the park or over to her friends house for a little bit to burn some energy sometime today.  Other then that I'm just relaxing enjoying this beautiful fall weather we're having today!

loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Family bbq's, go to the beach.. stuff like that I guess lol.

Quoting Hollybriann:

we have no plans, maybe we will go to dinner with my parents but that's a normal thing. I'd like to do something fun though. What do people normally do on this day?

loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Does sound fun! Hope you guys had a good time. And thanks but my day didn't get much better. I'm still in a mood this morning *sigh.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!

Plans today include a BBQ with family and friends. CB is having a friend come over and I'm going to be making sugar cookies with them. Should be fun!!!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM
:( (((hugs)))

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Does sound fun! Hope you guys had a good time. And thanks but my day didn't get much better. I'm still in a mood this morning *sigh.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!

loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Deanna.

Quoting mamamedic69:

:( (((hugs)))

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Monday we had a bbq. My bio-Father and stepmom brought my niece and step-Gma. My Gma was there as well and I was thrilled that my sister and her gf had joined us!

Mini and her cousin got to paint a tea set that has been sitting in my storage since Christmas. They had a blast!

We had an awesome and my sister's gf finally got where we got our quick wit and sarcasm from.. Once you witness my Father and Gma, you just say "Yup got it" and understand my siblings and I so much better! LOL

The homemade donuts for dessert was the perfect end to an unbelievable day. We also got a chance to talk about what we're going to do for my birthday next week. My sister's gf has the same bday (same year too! lol) so we're all going to get together again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN