Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Tuesday Morning! *9/3

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 9 Replies

Good morning everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the 3 day weekend :). I didn't lol.. no seriously I really didn't. Anyhow, as for plans today I don't have any except getting my Ian ready for school and getting him on and off the bus today. I probably should do some laundry but we shall see. Enjoy your Tuesday!

What are your plans for today?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Good morning!!!

I had a good day yesterday but I'm exhausted. Today I'm mowing my lawn and all the other stuff that comes with it. Later I have laundry to do and I also need to scrub my floors.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good weekend, Neda :( (((hugs)))
loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Sounds like a busy day and I'm glad you had a good day yesterday :). And it's alright about me.. no biggie. Today is a new day and if I could just get out of my funk I'd be ok. *sigh

Quoting mamamedic69:

Good morning!!!

I had a good day yesterday but I'm exhausted. Today I'm mowing my lawn and all the other stuff that comes with it. Later I have laundry to do and I also need to scrub my floors.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good weekend, Neda :( (((hugs)))

cabrandy03
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Good Morning.  No big plans here.  I need to go out and get a news paper so I can continue my house search.Other then that I'm just catching up on launddry and hanging out with Lynzie today.

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM

The only thing I had planned was to make sure the dogs got outside. It was raining and there was flooding everywhere. We put a tent up on our side yard so these spoiled fur-brats would still potty outside, but they still have to take the two steps down to the yard and they just whine. So annoying!

Sorry you had a rough weekend :(

graycalico
by Deon on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
We did school supply shopping. It was alright
loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:59 AM

I hope you find something soon. In January we'll be moving!

Quoting cabrandy03:

Good Morning.  No big plans here.  I need to go out and get a news paper so I can continue my house search.Other then that I'm just catching up on launddry and hanging out with Lynzie today.

loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:01 AM

They sound spoiled lol.

And thanks.. hopefully this coming weekend is better. It was a long weekend and it's kind of sad that DH and I can't spend more than 1 day together without arguing :\. It stresses me out.

Quoting Numom61507:

The only thing I had planned was to make sure the dogs got outside. It was raining and there was flooding everywhere. We put a tent up on our side yard so these spoiled fur-brats would still potty outside, but they still have to take the two steps down to the yard and they just whine. So annoying!

wandep
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

It was my son's birthday. We had a nice dinner out at his choice of restaurants. He choose Denny's. :)

During the day I went to the dentist and the eye doctor. Went shopping at Belks and had lunch with mil. So a pretty good day!

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM

We argue CONSTANTLY! It's like he secretly gets off on it or something. If I say something, he'll (in front of everyone) tell me I have my facts wrong even if I'm right. It's very stressful.. 

Yes they are spoiled but they're getting old (Pugs are 8 and almost 9) and this was an easy accomodation so I did it :)

Quoting loveTHEviking:

They sound spoiled lol.

And thanks.. hopefully this coming weekend is better. It was a long weekend and it's kind of sad that DH and I can't spend more than 1 day together without arguing :\. It stresses me out.

Quoting Numom61507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)