Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Funny 9/3***

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cabrandy03
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

lol

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM

You would probably get better results with a cat than some of the yahoos they have in some tech departments!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:35 AM
True!!

I found this and sent a copy to DH. He works as a computer geek/tech. At least I know if you get him on the phone things will get done.

I hate calling for tech support because many times I can't understand them.

Quoting Numom61507:

You would probably get better results with a cat than some of the yahoos they have in some tech departments!

wandep
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

lol

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM

If I think it's an easy fix, I will call my brother. He's my geek lol. If he's not available, I call my cousin. If they say they don't know, I will pester the geek squad at Best Buy.. They get pissy sometimes but I don't care lol

Quoting mamamedic69:

True!!

I found this and sent a copy to DH. He works as a computer geek/tech. At least I know if you get him on the phone things will get done.

Quoting Numom61507:

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I'm lucky I'm married to my geek, lol! He has been working with computers since the 1980s when DOS was the norm.

Quoting Numom61507:

If I think it's an easy fix, I will call my brother. He's my geek lol. If he's not available, I call my cousin. If they say they don't know, I will pester the geek squad at Best Buy.. They get pissy sometimes but I don't care lol

Quoting mamamedic69:

True!!

Quoting Numom61507:

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

My brother and cousin have been tinkering with electronics all their lives. Some people are just born geek! Lol

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm lucky I'm married to my geek, lol! He has been working with computers since the 1980s when DOS was the norm.

Quoting Numom61507:

Quoting mamamedic69:

True!!

Quoting Numom61507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN