Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you having fall weather where you live yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

Usually we have pretty hot Septembers but so far it's been beautiful this week and we even got a little rain storm over the weekend!  I'm hoping this weather sticks around we just have a long fall this year  :) 

Anyone else having fall weather yet?

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Replies (11-17):
Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Now they're saying Monday the high is 70 and there is a chance of rain. Tuesday is supposed to be 82 and sunny. I think mother nature is screwing with us again! Lol

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM

After a week of really beautiful fall weather (low 80's all week) we're supposed to be around 100 degrees for the next 5 days  :(

Quoting Numom61507:

Now they're saying Monday the high is 70 and there is a chance of rain. Tuesday is supposed to be 82 and sunny. I think mother nature is screwing with us again! Lol

Numom61507
by Tina on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:18 AM

They're calling for 90 and humid Wednesday.. Wow this week is going to suck! Lol

Quoting cabrandy03:

After a week of really beautiful fall weather (low 80's all week) we're supposed to be around 100 degrees for the next 5 days  :(

Quoting Numom61507:

bonitalilmama
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

More like spring kind off, not as sunny as usual and it was pouring this morning but AZ needs as much rain as we can get though 

graycalico
by Deon on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Sort of. It's still really warm but it gets dark earlier and the mornings feel like it. I love fall lighting, it's a great time to get outside and take family pictures

abecee
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM

We are and I'm loving it.

Naturalmom304
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 7:45 AM
It definitely feels like fall today. Nice crisp, chilli weather this morning.

www.natural4.kitsylane.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)