Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homemade dog food

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:42 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

anyone feed their dogs homemade or raw dog food?

I have a recipe for homemade that my dog loves but after a while i think she gets bored with it and stops eating it. so i'm looking for a mixture of stuff that i can make her?

Pagan Home and Hearth- Where we can all talk about our homes, family, organizing and decorating with our spiritual beliefs mixed in it all.

My Blog- Cozy Cottage Witchery

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jewels.unicorn
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:19 PM

We buy Costco brand bagged kibble. My guy is picky tho and has a bit of a funny tummy sometimes. He really likes this one, so we are sticking to it. But we do feed him people food, and fresh meat & veggies sometimes too.

I considered the raw diet, but I think it ends up costing more and I am afraid the extra time it will take to prep it for him is time I just can't make right now :(

Have you heard of Satin Balls? It's a mixture of ground beef and brown rice. I read about it on a great dane msn group board years ago. They made them for show dogs to help bulk them up a bit before shows. I made my own version for my guys as treats, they loved them. I'd share the recipe, but I winged it, sorry.

Sorry I'm not much help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)