Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we said goodbye to our angel

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
yesterday we said goodbye to our angel. she looked like a little doll when we saw her. but it hurt when we had to close the casket on her and her brother when we got to the graveside wanted to pet her head and i had to tell him that we had to keep it closed and he asked why. they said goodbye to their sister when we were leaving. it was so sweet of them. we have pictures up in our house so they can always see her.
       well today we found out that there is no known cause of death. that everything came back normal. so we might not ever know what happened to her. which is not fair at all.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BrailynsMommy07
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:58 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine the things you are going through! I understand the way you feel about not knowing what happened to her. Its not my baby, but My mother died in '04 and we still dont know what happened to her! But I have had to pray for peace and It doesnt go away but it gets a LITTLE easier as the time goes by. Again I am SO sorry for your loss! If you ever need anyone to talk to, just email me!
brandonlauren
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 9:47 PM
Im so sorry for your loss.. Im praying for you and your family..
elmopoohcorner
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 10:39 PM
thank you today she would have been three weeks old if she would have been alive

Emmah Anastasia Faith Abbott (born into heaven on July 14th, 2007)

Mother of Connor 10/29/03 and Gabrielle.8/17/05

Married to John since 12/26/2004

gorillagirl
by on Aug. 5, 2007 at 11:40 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I have an angel in heaven also if you need to talk I am here.
AshHon
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 12:43 PM
I am so, so sorry for your loss. We keep pictures of our twin boys we lost up in our house, too. My prayers are with you and your family.
MyLittleJoshua
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 1:09 AM
My little baby angel is in heaven with your angel. If you need anyone to talk to I am always just an email away. My daughter has been in heaven for 2 1/2 years, I know all too well the pain your in. So sorry for your loss.
HappyMomToBe575
by on Sep. 9, 2007 at 8:25 PM
               i know how u feel i lost a little girl last year god bless u god will be with u
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)