Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excited we are even closer........(Another Small Update)

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 304 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Lastest Update 5/14 Well I FREAKED myself out, thinking we had missed something we were supposed to do keep us from closing tomorrow. Come to find out it wasn't our responsibility but it is gonna hold us up. No exact date given yet, but an estimate of closing within the next week to 10 days! So not gonna happen this weekend, we are praying it will happen by next weekend!

Update 5/12 The appraisal was done on the house. It was appraised for just over $102,000. Which is fantastic!! We also recieved paper work yesterday stating Settlement Date is 5/14. Calling tomorrow to confirm that it means we are closing on that date. But praying so hard that is the case. We are ready to be in our home!!! I will update yall when we know, and plenty more pics will come when we start moving in :)

Update 4/27 Pics before moving in :)

This is the outside of the house! Its a Doublewide (I know some people look down on people for living in double wides, but its beauiful!! ) Its on a permanent foundation just over 2,000 sq ft! 4 bedroom 2 bath, 2 livingrooms, dinning room, breakfast nook which will be our homeschool room, and kitchen!

This is the kids bath. Its an interesting set up. You walk into a descent size space that has a counter and sink, then you walk through the door to the toilet and tub!

None of these pictures do this place much justice but this is the masterbath. It has a nice counter sink space, large walk in shower, deep tub (can't wait to soak in it) and large linen closet!

This is the large living space, the door is the the large mud room/wash room.

This is the breakfast nook with the pantry. I have so much cabinet space I may use the pantry as a homeschool closet, and we will set this room up for homeschooling!  Where Hubby and the kids are is the kitchen and past that the dinning room!

Half of the kitchen :)

Here is the other half of the kitchen!

So that is pretty much all I got! I forgot to get pictures of the bedrooms. But the kids picked out their rooms, which they were so excited about!! Ughh I can't wait to get moved in!!

Small Update 4/26-I am going by the house tomorrow to take some pics!! I will post them as soon as we get home. I can't wait to see the finished product!!

So we have known that we are moving sometime during this pregnancy. It was just a matter of finding the house. So we found one, great sized, lots of space, nice acreage, etc. We made an offer, they excepted. We went through the pre-approval, got excepted. Then came the actual bank approval. That has taken forever. And we have gone back and forth. The loan officer seemed to call us daily needing this or that. In this time I had started packing some things. (Things not used often) Well with the bank seemed to be giving us such a hard time I got nervous and told Hubby I was gonna stop packing until we knew for sure this place was ours. Well we finally have gotten past that. We got the approval letter yesterday! We have been excepted to receive the loan. So now we are in closing. Which they said can take approximately 30 days. I am so excited, so relieved. I just absolutely can't wait to get in and get settled! So hopefully by the end of May we will be in our new place!!! I am gonna go by there next weekend to take pictures. (They were completely remodeling and are now done. I haven't seen it finished. So I am anxious to see) So I will update and post pictures if no one minds. I thought it would be fun to post pictures of the house now, and then after we move in and get settled!!!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seabreeze9
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
So exciting! I can't wait to see pics!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Seabreeze9
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
And Congrats!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay! I'm so excited for you! We bought our house and moved soon after Jo was born. This baby will be brought home to it :)

keisha613
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Very exciting!  I'm so happy for you!

HollySmith24
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

That is so exciting! We are in the same boat and hopefully close on the 6th.

NoraDun
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Congrats!!! You will have to share some pics too :)

Quoting HollySmith24:

That is so exciting! We are in the same boat and hopefully close on the 6th.

NoraDun
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Bump for small update!

conejoazul
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM
oh I hope everything is just as you wish! good luck!
mommytotwonow
by Group Owner on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM

can't wait for pics!

VintageWife
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yay for pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)