Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby wearing.

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 382 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I wish I'd looked more into this a year ago! My oldest is now one and I just bought a ring sling and he LOVES it. I'm still getting the hang of it, but we both really love using it and it makes it a lot easier to be car-less in the city. Public transit is not very stroller-friendly, and I'm hoping to wear both kids as much as I can. I'm even looking into attempting to tandem carry when the little brother gets here! I know it won't be a full-time thing (which is why I bought an awesome double stroller yesterday) but I'm very excited!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommytotwonow
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM

i wear liam for 6 months straight lol. he loved it my back on the other hand can only take so much. he is 20 months now and i could not wear him any more he is to big :( 

i cant wait to wear the new one! i use a ring sling, a front carrier thing and a moby.  

VintageWife
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Yay! I love my sleepywrap and boba.

HollySmith24
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I love my moby for the first couple months. Then I use my ergo, I still back carry my son on walks to get sister to and from school.

Seabreeze9
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I am sad because I just can't baby wear anymore. It hurts to much. I miss it so much. Luckily I will get to start back up in a few months :)

I have a moby, a ring sling, a mei tei, and an ergo. I was going to make a mesh mei tie for the summer but I guess it can wait.

Seabreeze9
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM
I have boba envy. Our natural parenting baby store started carrying them and I hear so many good things.

Quoting VintageWife:

Yay! I love my sleepywrap and boba.

conejoazul
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
DH and I both baby wear at home and in town. I agree it makes a world of difference in the city on foot. We use, the subway, trolleys and buses in Mexico City often, and I felt our son was so secure while worn.
Precious333
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Yay! I love our ring sling too, and ergo and mei tai!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)